🦉Stella (Snow owl)👑

○ This bitch did not like you period.

○ Since you housed and took care of that gecko that kind of ruined (her already ruined) relationship she hated you for even just taking care of Blitzø.

○ She'll leave snakes and dead mice on your patio as a warning or shriek at you when the patio door is open and you have to close it. Got even more mad when you took in and cared for her backstabbing mate.

○ Hasn't attacked you yet, but that doesn't make you any less scared that she might. She won't though, even if she's a killer owl Stella hates getting her claws dirty.

○ After you found Octavia and nursed her back to health, Stella's hatred dwindled. Only a little bit though, but since she realizes you just nice to every animal she's doesn't blame you as much.

○ After her daughter bonds with you, and hears stories of how you spoil the owlet, Stella has enough and flies down to see what the hype is all about. 

○ You were just on the patio snacking on some new fancy crackers you had while reading the news and emails. Hearing the sound of claws on the metal railing made you look up expecting to see Octavia or Stolas, but there was Stella looking down at you. Looking around you try to find whatever snake or mouse she hid to freak you out, but there are none.

○ Looking back up you both just look at each other, before she gets bored and hops down onto your table. Walking over she inspected the crackers. "Want one?" you ask pushing the plate closer to her. Gently she picks one up and eats it. After a while, she goes back for another.

○ Since that day whenever you are on the patio she swoops down to see if you have any more crackers. If you don't then she'll just fly away. So there's still that barrier to get through, but hey now she's stopped tormenting you with small animals and her shrieking at you. 

○ Stella has white feathers with a pink tint to some of the under ones and her tail feathers. Her eyes are pink just like Octavia's. She has black dots all over her back and the tips of her wins. The feathers around her eyes make it look like she has mascara.

○ Stella gets her name from the Latin word for "stars" and wanting to give her a matching name to Stolas and Octavia you offer the name to her. After a bit of convincing, she settles on the name.

○ Stella just had to accept you. There are no other snow owls, her mate prefers a gecko other her, and her daughter has been very distant since she and Stolas started fighting.

○ As mean as she was before she was also lonely. Even if she stopped being mean she's still going to be lonley.

○ At first she'll only visit you if your on the patio alone (will accept if Ocatvia is there). She does not like your other pets at all.

○ Might not do much together since you're still a bit scared by her and she's still to self-centered to try and make amends. Over a couple of weeks though you both come to a mutual agreement and can finally sit in comfort together.

○ After a while though you finally had the guts to try and pet her soft feathers. Don't know what acids you dropped but you reached out gently touching the feathers in her back. This obviously scares her and she jumps way hissing at you.

○ You both just sat there staring at each other. Slowly you reached your hand back out again (like Hiccup and Toothless). She finally gets closer letting you pet her head gently. The rest of the afternoon was just you petting her while she came to terms that maybe you could be her friend.

○ Once you do become friends she's more open to going to your house. Of course only when you're there and preferably when Stolas isn't.

○ If he does happen to be at the house Stella will stay on your shoulder or be near you just to piss off Stolas. Sometimes she does it with your other pets as a way to show dominance.

○ Boy is Stolas pissed about this. He had plans to move in with Octavia and get away from Stella, but seeing that you two have bonded makes his plans us less since Stella will just come and go as she please. He even gets scared that she will want to stay.

○ You don't know much of her background yet, or how she even got here. All you do know is that she's not from the same circus as Blitø was. Not from any wildlife preserve in the area either.

○ Where ever she came from spoiled her rotten, and now it's your problem. Here's just a small list of what you have to do:

🐾 She will only drink from a wine glass and will break other glasses or refuse to drink at all.

🐾 Forces you to groom her feathers or else she'll shriek nonstop. Like it when you use the mini hair brush you originally got for Moxxie since it has softer bristles.

🐾 Will only eat fancy gormay crackers. Don't bother trying to trick her either she'll know.

🐾 Refuses to sit on your boring sofa or cat tree. Ends up with her sitting on your shoulder which can get painful since she has sharp talons.

🐾 Steals your biggest fluffiest pillows to sleep on, and if you try to take them she'll nip at your hand.

🐾 You have to give her manicures after she saw you giving them to your other pets including Stolas and Octavia. After you did it one time she now enjoys them to the point where she'll repeatedly tap her talons on loud objects to get your attention.

○ You have found ways to battle these for example you got non-breakable glasses. Went out and bought her a big pink fluffy pillow and a silver perch. On clearance but she doesn't have to know that.

○ Another pet that's more a get than give kind. Prefers you to take care of her more than the other way around. She prefers for you to give her items and attention, but if you know her long enough then you'll know that she shows her life by spending time. Even if that means your are just on the patio together.

○ A nickname for her though is my queen and just like Stolas, she finds pride in the nickname. If she does something bad or takes the last cracker you'll call her evil queen.

○ Stella does have anger issues which was something you picked up very quickly. From her smashing dishes to attacking Stolas when he's around. If Octavia is around Stella will just resort to throwing items. Has pulled on your hair and accidentally sketched you when trying to break up fights.

○ Not the best at showing, but she feels bad about hurting you. Probably takes a look at it before dreaming it is harmless. Might leave a flower, but never shiny things.

○ Hangs out with you outside of the apartment like on walks and will just ride your shoulder. At least Stolas tries to stay at a distance to not draw too much attention, but Stella is ravished in the oohs and aahs from people passing by.

○ Overall she's a spoiled self-centered owl who might not show it, but like having you as a friend. Especially one that spoils her.