🐾New dog🐾

"How about this one?" the old saggy lady ask. "Umm," you hum looking at the group of small dog. Looking over to Blitzø in his carrier he gives a small shake. "No sorry there, too small for what I'm looking for," you say.

"Maybe you can abopt this one here. Quite a strong lad perfect for whatever work you'll want to use him for," the lady says. The dog in question steps toward the light revealing a ugly dog scaring Blitzø. "Um Greta dear, I'm looking for something more family-friendly," you say walking away from the cage.

"For the partner huh?" Great ask walking away again. "Greta I'm still single," you comment, but she didn't hear you. Walking down the kennels you feel the carrier move. Looking down you see Blitzø looking at a cage. Stepping closer you see a smaller dog trying to "play" fight with a bigger dog.

"Greta?" you ask pointing to the bigger dog. "Who's that?" "Mhm? Oh her that's just Loona. What a nightmare," She says standing next to you as the smaller dog gets through into the bars. Bending down you set Blitzø in the ground and help the dog up. Looking over you see Loona try to shrink into the back wall. "She has some serious attitude problems,"

"Just like you huh?" you ask Blitzø as you pick him back up. Which in return earned you an angry squeak before turning back to the big dog with interest. "She'll be out of our hair nexted month when she ages out. Good riddance if you ask me. She'll never amount to anything much," Greta finishes starting to walk away.

Looking down Blitzø was clawing at the cage walls trying to get out. Looking up he gives you the classic puppy dog eyes. "Greta hold up," you call out. "Can I have this one?" you ask pointing to Loona. "Her?" Greta ask coming over and grabbing the clipboard.

"Yeah, she looks like she'll be a good guard dog," you answer. "Alright right this way I'll have you fill out the papers and pay, while I go get the things you need to take her home," she say before finally walking away. Heading to the lobby you sit down and start to fill out the paperwork.

"So, who'd you pick?" (b/f/n) ask sliding into the chair next to you. "Loona," you answer focused on finishing the papers. "Her? Oh damn you think you can handle her? I mean not to be mean or anything, but you don't work with dogs that often," you friend says. "Yeah, but I'm not too worried," you answer finishing the papers.

Handing Jessica the paper and finishing out the pay details you wait for them to bring Loona out. "Well good luck guess it's about time you got a guard dog," your friend says before looking over at an offended Blitzø. "I bigger one I mean," they correct themselves, which did little to help.

"Your dog," Greta says handing you a leash with Loona at the other end. "Wait we have to get a photo for the wall!" (b/f/n) shouts grabbing a camera. Kneeling down you place Blitzo's carrier on your knee and out a gentle hand on Loona's head.

*Snap*

"Yay!" your friend cheers running over to put the photo on the adoption wall. "Get home safe okay (n/n)!" they call out after you. "Will do!" you shout back opening the back door for Loona who reluctantly gets in. Sliding into the front you place Blitzø's container down on the seat nexted to you. Pulling out of the parking lot you start the drive home. You driving, Loona in the back watching you pass houses and trees, and Blitzø on your shoulder while staring at the new family member.