🦉Stolas(Barn owl)📖

Start from the beginning

○ While in the sad boat. Owls are animals that will mate for life, so whatever is going on between him and his wife is going to do some damage mentally. So make sure to help groom his feathers if he's not up to it and that he's getting enough food.

○ He's a bit clingy, not as bad as Moxxie but still up there. I already said he'll ride on your shoulder, but he'll also follow you outside of the house too. Like let's say you were taking Moxxie, Millie, or Loona on a walk, he'll just be up in a branch watching you to see if you're safe.

○ Dramatic. If you poke him to hard he'll be a little dramatic as a way to get your attention. Will also watch soap operas with you and react. For example, if something dramatic was to happen, you would both look at each other with your mouth (beak) open. Or if the guy was cheating on the grill you both will angrily shout (hoot).

○ Visits your work a lot. Will never go into the building, but will look through the windows to try and see you. A couple of times he'll pretend to be injured to get the staff to bring him in and then proceed to only allow a check-up to happen if you are with him.

○ Sadly you don't have a Migratory Bird Permit (MBP) yet, so when ever he pulls into faking act you can only be in the same room, but you can't really help. Not long after you two bond you will start to take online and i-person classes.

○ When you finally get your MBP you show it to him while explaining what it is since he can't read quite yet. After explaining what the piece of paper means though he'll be hopping around letting out happy hoots.

○ Speaking of reading he does enjoy books and stories, but he can't read so you let him read some of your old childhood picture books or comics you have. While you were reading your own book Stolas came over thinking it would be another picture book, based on the cool-looking cover. Once he saw it was just a bunch of words he got frustrated and started to stomp around.

You then offer to read to him which clams him down as he sits on your shoulder while you read your book. After that moment between you two, reading together on the patio or living room just became your form of bonding. He'll even sometimes pick out a book by making it fall off the shelf.

○ This is the main reason why you ended up naming him Stolas based off the Goetia demon Stoals who is known for being a prince and having vast knowledge on astronomy and herbs. You sometimes will call him my Prince as a nickname.

Imagine you reading on the patio and he just flies over before rubbing his head against you. "Hello, my Prince," you laugh gently scratching his head as his feathers puff up with pride at the nickname.

○ He's still a wild animal though and that means that he'll have to leave, and he's also a dad so he'll be out hunting. You might see him day to day or he'll be gone for a week. Even if he can't be there all the time Stolas does try his best to check up on you once a day whether you see him or not.

○ Since his relationship with Stella is bad enough he tries to keep her away from you, scared that maybe you'll end up liking her more than him or that he'll have to share you. And he does not want to share another good thing with her, whether it be childish or not.

○ He's such a gentleman, always makes sure to knock before opening the window or waits for you to do it, cleans himself off before entering the house, eats with manners, shows respect to your other pets, etc.

○ As a joke you got him a tiny top hat because of how formal and polite he acts. Doesn't always wear it, but occasionally you'll catch him.

○ Gets along well with the other pets. By that I mean he won't attack them, but you can tell that he prefers to be with you or Blitzø. Mostly doesn't interact with your other pets which they are cool with. Find him a bit annoying and can get jealous when he has your attention for too long since you are not his owner. That includes Blitzø.

○ Stolas will still help Blitzø out of the house when you are gone sometimes even if you warn him not to. Sometimes will sit on top of Blitzø or throw him on top of his head.

○ Something you don't know is that when Stolas and Blitzø were younger they did meet. While Blitzø was still in the traveling circus Stolas went to one of the shows as a young owlet. Stolas then took Blitzø back to his family's nest, but it ended up with Blitzø stealing some of the shiny trinkets they owned.

○ Now though Stolas will shower both you and Blitzø with shiny items he finds. He'll never steal them only trinkets that he finds on the ground.

○ One time (b/f/n) came over and saw him. "Aww is he your pet?" they asked cooing over him. "No, he just likes to hang out here, but he's practically part of the family now," you say stretching his head. You might not know this but he was I've the moon at that moment.

○ Even if he can't live with you fully yet since he has to look after his family, once his daughter is old enough he has plans to quickly move in and live with you.