"I didn't say anything!" Sadie threw her hands up in defense, a cheeky grin hidden on her face.

"Stop it," Georgina playfully swatted her away, "I know you were thinking it. You're going to try make it so awkward, I just know it. And you'll get the other guys involved."

"No, I won't, promise," she stuck her pinky up for a pinky promise which Georgina hesitantly hooked her own finger around.

"You better no-" the girls words got cut short when both of their phones buzzed.

Sadie picked up her phone and groaned after reading the screen.

"Oh no, what is it?" Georgina questioned whilst trying to peer over the phone.

Still leaving her without an answer, Sadie just started softly laughing as she fell back on the bed.

"What?" Georgina said, a smile forming on her face.

"Oh my god, look at your phone."

Georgina picked up her phone, side-eyeing Sadie at the same time, "oh, you're kidding me," she said tilting her head back with a breathy laugh.

~

"ST kids🩸📻🧇🧟‍♀️"

caleb 🤴🏿
gi's in love

with jude bellingham

gaten 👓
And he's coming to Spain

finn🎸
when we're on tour there

gina🎀
wtf

sadie🍓
how do u know that

gaten👓
Oh and Sadie...

don't get any ideas 👀

~

"What the hell?" Georgina said, her eyebrows knitter together and an uncertain smile curled on her lips

"Okay, I have literally no idea what's happening," Sadie said, laughing with pure confusion.

Just as the girls were thinking about what and how the boys knew, the sound on the laptop amplified, signaling another goal. 2-1 to Dortmund.

~

caleb🤴🏿
that'll be 2-1 to dortmund

if my calculations r correct 👆🏿🤓

sadie🍓
ur watching the game?

gaten👓
No

gina🎀
where r u guys?

finn🎸
nowhere

~

Without getting a proper answer, laughter could be heard from outside the room causing the two girls to look up at each other.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Sadie said whilst climbing off the bed and walking over to the door, "I swear to god if that's them."