A bird goes to the forest

A month later...

Izukus pov:

I woke up and got out of my nest so I could get ready for the day. Papa said the we are growing eternal clocks, I don't know what that means. I'll ask Papa or Mr. Earaserhead later today! I know they will tell me what that means, I hope it's good! I stepped outside, the sun wasn't up yet, it usually wasn't when me and the other 'day people' woke up.

I breathed in the fresh air glad I get this air instead of the polluted air of the city, well Mr. Earaserhead said it's polluted. I don't fully know what 'polluted' means, maybe I can ask him today? I think I heard him talking to Papa last time he was here, he was asking him something, I wonder what he asked. Mr. Earaserhead told us he was bringing dic-dictionaries to help us with our words.

I got to the river and got myself a drink with some if the others, I looked to the field and saw that the plants are doing well, Mr. Earaserhead gave Papa a book on all kinds of plants and it really helps. I was glad that the field was doing good, and that we get to learn more. Mr. Earaserhead was a lot of help, and I think Papa and Mimi agree.

Kye is finally healed enough that he can move around again, he still has a few days until he can go back to potrol, just to make sure that his scars are fully healed. He is just happy that he's not stuck in his home anymore, he kept saying how boring it was. The bigger kids in the potrol and hunters have more scars than the rest of us, they say it's so we are safer. I don't like how often they get hurt, but as far as I know, the worst one is the one on Kyes back.

Papa called us day people over to eat saying he had something to tell us.

"Sòm" He said in the language he has been teaching all of us, the big kids talked and decided what meant what. They were still teaching us.

We all sat down as that is what that words meant. Papa looked around, made sure everyone had gotten their food and sat down somewhere.

"As we all know Mr. Earaserhead has shown that we can trust him" Papa began with, catching our attention.

"He has asked me if he could bring his husband, I have talked to Mimi, Kye and some of the hunters. We have decided that he could, but he would have to make sure that absolutely no other quirked followed them." Papa explained to all of us. We were all shocked, Mr. Earaserhead  was the first quirked that we trust, now he was bringing another? I raised my hand.

"Ìmà?" I asked practicing the language, Ìmà meant 'who?' If I remember right.

"His husband, the one that does us bigger kids English homework" Papa explained after I asked.

I put my hand down and Rin raised his. "When will they get here?" He asked.

"Mr. Earaserhead said that they will get here around the afternoon, for this morning we should get what we need done, anymore questions?" Papa finished.

He waited, but no one else raised their hand. "Ðimà" he said dismissing us. 'Ðimà' meaning 'dismissed' I think. As I got up and went to Mimi to see what we were doing today.

——————

Aizawa's pov:

I sigh, slightly regretting asking if Zashi could come. I had told him when I had come back home last week that Shio, Mimi, Kye and a few others had said he could come. He was very happy that he could 'finally meet all the little listeners!' I still have no ideas on how he has so much energy.

I grabbed my scarf, I called out to him. "If you don't hurry up. I'm leaving you!" To him.

"Comming!" He replied, I could hear him trip as he rushed to get to me, I calmly put my scarf on as he got to me.

"Took you long enough" I said looking at my now ready husband.

"Sorry, I was trying to hurry" He said rubbing his neck.

"I know, I heard you fall" I said trying not to grin.

He just huffed and we started out of the house, after putting on our shoes. We lived new U.A. as we are teachers, and so it would take a small bit to make it to the forest, and a bit more to get to the valley. Shio had told me that Mimi was going to meet up with us so she can 'check up' Zashi to see if he was safe or not.

Currently we are at a stop walk, we waited for it to say we can go. We liked walking, more so Zashi than me, but at least we aren't getting stuck in traffic. Zashi let me pet the stray cats on the way, after all we were kinda early, so we had time.

We passed a park with children, you could see the ones that already had their quirkes, all of them did. I wish some didn't, or at least the ones I knew could live happy lives without the commission trying to kill them. I sighed as we continued our walk, and after a but we finally could see the forest comming up, we didn't rush through, we didn't want to draw attention to us.

Shio told me to make sure NO ONE else besides my husband came to the forest. So that's what we did. Thanks to being pros we learned how to blend in, especially Zashi not being in his hero outfit. So we just looked like two people on a walk, instead of two hero's sneaking off.

I let a small smile fall onto my lips as we got close enough to the trees I could hear the animals, and smell the fresh air from the trees. To be honest I liked going to the forest, for a few reasons. And not just because of less people.

Some of the reasons is because of the clean air, the animals, even if I have to make sure Zashi didn't see any bugs. And the children that made their homes there. I did have a bag over my shoulder today, I had promised to bring them some dictionaries to help them understand some words better. Even one for slang, I had a few because teens are hard to understand if you don't. Finally we had gotten to the forest.