thirty eight

[TYLER'S POV]

Savannah was nervous. She was nervous all week. Her nerves were constantly on edge, and she was quieter than usual. I would catch her looking out of the window in her living room listlessly, her eyebrows furrowed and her head cocked to the side.

She was also more touchy than usual. When we watched TV together, she would lay her head on my shoulder, or lay her legs over mine. An arousing look would also come along every once in a while when she touched me, which thankfully allows me to say this:

I fucked Savannah every chance she gave me- which was surprisingly, pretty often. She was crazy in bed. And when I say crazy- I mean insane. She was a complete control freak. I knew that by the way she freaked out on her parents for forgetting to pick up something at the market, or when she would ask me in depth questions about a conversation I had with them. But in bed? She constantly had her hands on me; whether they were around my neck demanding me to say that I was hers, or gripping my dick and guiding it where she wanted it.

I loved it honestly. Like I said before, there was really no one like her. And for her to take that even farther into the bedroom was not only a blessing, but proof that she's the one that I've been looking for. It was a total attitude change from the living room to her room, and I fucking cherished every moment of it.

Sav's parents were nothing like her. Her mom Erin was way younger then I thought she would be, and her dad Alex was just as young. He wasn't the typical over protective father who warned the boyfriend about having a .45 in his basement. Alex was the cool dad- the one who drunk beer, and didn't care if his kids cursed around him. He also recognized me as the Stars center. When I told him how I met his goddess of a daughter, he couldn't stop laughing.

"How can I be mad? It's only right that puck hit her in that huge forehead of hers. She didn't get the fivehead from me of course, she obviously got it from that woman over there." He pointed at Erin who was scrolling on her phone. She shook her head and called Alex a "jackass" who by this point, was in tears laughing. Sav looked at me amongst the hilarity with her typical glare.

She made them out to be the embarrassing parents that didn't know how to shut their mouths when they met their friend. They were anything but. Erin surprised me with a pair of tickets to a baseball game for Thursday night, and told me to take Sav. They were for the Phillies- which were located in Pennsylvania. I didn't completely understand how we would get there, since we were in fact in New Jersey.

Sav told me that it was in Philadelphia, which was just over the bridge. It was only around 30 minutes away and she also told me that plenty of people in Jersey usually cheered for Philadelphia sports since they were so close. Sav offered to drive since I didn't necessarily know where I was going, and she also didn't feel like "yelling directions out at me and giving herself a headache."

She looked hot when she drove. I never seen her drive because of her concussion, and I didn't trust her enough with my cars. It was a huge mistake not letting her take one of them out for a spin because goodness, she looked so fucking good.

We spent most of the game chirping each other, which was nothing new. Sav was pretty protective of me- she held my hand every time we got up for something to eat, and would sometimes wrap her arm through mine. There really wasn't a bunch of attractive girls around, so I didn't see the need for it. Even if there was, they couldn't compare to Sav.

She told me how back in high school, her and her friends would put their money together to buy tickets to these games, and drive over on here Friday nights. Nostalgia was visible in those green eyes of hers as she elaborated on the stories that she held in her heart. It was beautiful, listening to that charming voice of hers fluctuate with the emotions of each outcome that she spoke so smoothly.