I look at him but he didn't even glared at me. I sat beside him. And started have my breakfast. After that everyone eats kheer which was made by me. And everyone praised me.

See I told you , am a good cook.

But am still waiting for him. Him to eat it. When he finished. I look at him , my hearts finding something in his. His to give me some compliment about kheer. But he did not he just get up from his seat and gone to his room. Disappointment clearly shows on my face.

And I guess maa also read my face because she sadly smiles at me.

"Aarvi , you know about the pagh phere , so you have to go to sharma ji's house"

I confused at her statement..... "sharmaji's house??" I asked her

"Sharmaji's house means your parents house. I didn't say that before because, now this house is yours, you are also our daughter " she said with smile.

I smile at her. And I nodded my head.

"Told Arnav he will take you and drop you there , and in the evening he will came pick you..is it okay." She asked me.

"Yeaah it's okay" I said.

"Okay then go and told him, he already knows about it but still reminds him , because he is so workaholic , may he forgets it." she said.

I Nodded and Then i also went to my room. I saw him he standing in balcony, talking with someone on phone. And I got to know that he is very angry because his voice totally changed , and on high pitch. I went towards the balcony door which is open. He glares at me with anger. After few minutes he cut call. And turn towards me.

"Do you want something" he said with anger.

"Umm... We have to go to my parents house" I said.

"I know" he said with cold tone.

"Okay then let's go" I said.

"Pants pehn lu ya ese hi lower mai chalu" he said.

I look at him up to down then i realised he is wearing a simple t shirt and lower.

"Jese aapki marji , apka closet h jo marzi pehno" I said with sarcasm like I don't care about him. Because this type of same thing he told me before.

He sighed in no and walk passed away from me to the closet.

In few minutes he came back wearing black shirt and beige colour pant. He is looking so sexy ooohhh myy dammnn god. He look at me for a second then he rolled up his shirt from arms. When he is doing his work with hanging low his head , then a flick of his hairs is fall down on his forehead which makes him more sexy.

"let's go now."

After hearing him I came back from my thoughts.

"Wait for a minute" I said. I went to closet

I touch up my lipstick and my hairs. Then grab my hand bag. I came back into the room. He looks at me and giving me are you done now look. Then I take my phone from the table.

"Let's go , why are you standing here , we are getting late." I said. Because when I said him let's go , then he just looking at me.

Then we both went down stairs. I say bye to Amisha bhabhi and maa. Then we both get out the house.

He went close to the car then he opens the door for me. I look at him and said "hmm trying to impress me"

"Sorry but not interested" he said with straight face.

"Liar" I said to tease him Lil bit more.

"Are you going to sit in or you just want me to pick you and thrown into the car" he said.