Chapter 14

Arnav's pov

The ride is fully silent. She just sitting silently and Mee too. We did not utter a single word.

After few minutes , we reach at my mansion sorry our mansion , now she is also a part of our family. I get down from the car. And I went towards her side. She opens her side door by herself and gives me cold expression. I sighed negatively and I take my hand back which was about help her. She tried to get down from the car but she failed because of her heavy lehnga. I again sighed and smirks appeared on my face. She looks at me. And I give her my hand to support. I helped her to get down from the car.

After getting down she thanked me in low voice. I just nodded my head. We both went towards the entrance. My family were there for our welcome. I held her hand , she looks at me softly with her emotion full eyes. And she stumbled on her feet , in the reaction I tightened my grip on her hand and i supported her shoulder with my other hand.

Her lehnga is seriously very heavy that's why she is not able to walk properly. But I guess the lehnga is not the problem. She is very small and also very light weight , at that night when she cried on the roof top , when i picked her in my arms , she is very light weight. With these thoughts, we stand in front of our family. My mom doing some rasam for welcoming a new bride. Then she gently kick the kalash and entered into the house.

After that we went to our mandir of our house. We both take blessings. And maa said me to do a one more rasam and it's a finding the ring.

So vaani placed a big bowl filled with the mixture of some milk , water and Rose Patels.

The vaani drop the ring into the bowl. She is sitting infront of me. I waited for her to finding the ring. When she put her hand in the bowl first then also put mine. I started to find. Then everyone is chearring but for her not for me. This is not fair. Mine family is not supporting me. While finding, our hands touched with each other. And it gives me some ticklish feeling in my stomach.

"Yeeaaahhh!!!" Every one said with sync.

Because she smiles widely with showing ring in her hand. She found it. Everyone is Clapping for her. I sighed in defeat. Anyways it's not a big deal. And another 2 rounds are also wins by her.  I again sighed in defeat. Everyone is so happy like it's very big achievement. Then mom  tells me who wins in this it means that partner leads in the marriage relationship. Is it true? I don't believe it. Anyways I don't care about this relationship.

After we both went to my room. Then i realised we are husband wife so we have to share the room. I open the door of my room. I step aside , so that she entered first after that me and I close the door. Her eyes got widened I guess because of the decorations of the room. I clearly understand what she thinks. I coughed to get her attention.

"You go and change your this heavy lehnga" I said simply.

She hummed in reply. I showed her our bathroom. She went in with her night clothes.

I came to my room after changing my clothes , using guestroom 's washroom.
I close the door then I saw she came out of the bathroom. She just standing there.
With eyes on the floor. Nervousness shows on her face clearly. I take a sharp breathe because she is looking so breathe taking with no makeup just silk cherry red colour night suit , vermillion in her hair partion , mangalsutra around her neck , and the mahroon colour chooda around her wrist.

Then I diverted my mind from her. And went towards the bed I picked a pillow and duvet placed it on the couch.

Because I know the reason behind her nervousness. I know we are not comfortable for sharing some words with each other so there is no point of sharing a same bed. After all this marriage is just for a name sake.