Chapter 11

Arnav's pov

Am driving the car very silently and she just staring at the outside of the window.
Her face clearly showing disappointment Oohhhh fuck I really tried to control my anger but I can't. I sighed and try to focus on the road.

Few minutes of driving , i stop the car infront of her house. When the car stopped, she looked at me and said.

"Thanks for dropping me" with straight face.

I just nodded in reply. I don't know why but I really want her to stay in my car , in front of my sight. Her presence gives me some type of relaxation. She looking into my eyes and me too. We both didn't not utter a single word. She opens the door and went out of the car. I just looking at her utill she entered into her home.

I stayed there for few minutes. Then I stared the car and drove off. I feel something in my chest. Did I do anything wrong. No no never.

I reach at my office. I sat on my chair. But am not in the mood of doing any work. So I rested my head on the back of the chair. Is my words hurting her? No no she also wants this. She is not into this marriage. So it's not a problem. Right!?.

*Engagement day*

Aarvi's pov

Am staring myself through the mirror. Am well dressed in a gown and makeup. I don't know whyy but am feeling not good. It's my engagement , smile aarvi. So i put a big fake smile on my face. Then i get down stairs with vanchita in garden area of my house where the engagement ceremony is held. I saw some guests are there. And I saw a him who is sitting on a designer couch with no expression as always.

Kum se Kum abh toh thoda smile kr le sabhi dekh rahe h

I know I know we both are not into this but we have no other choice. We tied up into this marriage.

When I went towards him then he get up from his seat. I also stand beside him. He shows me his fucking smirk. Whyyy?? I Frown mentally.

I look so small in front him. I bearly reach at his shoulder with heals. I wonder how tall he is. He wears the same colour as mine dress. Vaani aand vanchita didn't stop to teasing us for twining. I did not understand when he is not interested in this marriage then whyy he brought same colour outfit.

Then we exchange our rings. Everyone shouting congratulations. I smiled at them. Because it's mandatory.

Arnav's pov

We are engaged now.

Am sitting on a dinning table beside my soon to be wife and with mine and her family.

They all are doing chit chat while eating.
But we both are sitting silently. But sitting with her it's feel something.

Then my bhabhi says

"Look they are perfect couple"

Perfect? We are? Seriously?

Here we both don't talk with each other. We didn't know about each other. Every time she is ignoring me and shows me attitude.

How can we are perfect couple? How?

Anyways, i still smiles at my bhabhi's statement.

Because we are engaged and we are getting married at any cost so thinking about some other things is useless. So let it go as it goes.

We done with are dinner. After that we are sitting casually, then I need to use washroom so i asked her mother and she said.

"You can use aarvi's room , go aarvi show him your room" she said.