008

Kenyon_hurts: I am in philly,you said I can do a blood test for setty,am ready for it?

Moyann unbuckled setty's car seat from her Toyota. The little girl stirred awake squinting her eyes at the ray of the sun outside.

"Mummy we here?" Setty asked yawning.

"Yes baby we are. You want to put on your glasses like mummy?" She asked holding out the smaller frames that were close in resemblance to her Versace one's.

"No but can I have my juice please?" The girl asked.

"Drink some water until we get finished inside ok." Moyann instructed.

"Okay." Setty said as moyann lifted her on her hip closing the vehicle door.

She walked into the clinic her eyes looking around the lobby.

"Moyann?" A middle age lady donning a short Bob cut asked as she approached them.

"Yes." Moyann answered wondering how she knew her name.

"Am jenelle hurts,kenyon's mom." The woman said smiling focusing her eyes on setty.

"May I?" She asked motioning to hold setty in her arms.

"Ummm yeah." Moyann said motioning for setty to go towards the woman but setty held back with a frown.

"I don't think we have to swab her because she's acting just like him." The woman said with a chuckle moyann smiled brightly as well.

"This way,mr. Impatient is already swabbed and waiting at his bestfriend house." Mrs hurts explained.

Moyann walked side by side with the woman. Walking into a room that was at the far end of the hallway.

"You can go in,I'll give you guys space." The woman said rubbing moyann's back calmly.

Moyann and setty entered the room where the doctor swabbed the inside of her cheeks and gave setty a lollipop for her bravery.

"Mummy can we get a fish like that?" Setty asked pointing at the aquarium in the lobby area where they stood after setty was swabbed.

"Setty do you want everything?" Moyann asked the child.

"No,just a fish,a mouse and Disney world trip. Ohh a winnie the pooh party for my birthday. " Setty said

Kenyon's mummy watched with a bright smile at the child's intellect. She could tell moyann did a good job raising setty.

"Setty go play there while I talk to mrs.hurts." moyann said nudging setty to where they had a toy set up across the room.

"I have all the faith that child is Kenyon's." The woman said.

"Apparently he doesn't." Moyann said

"My son is a very complicated individual. He was irresponsible and failed you and never had i raised that boy to be like that. I apologize." The woman said  her words shocked her, most mothers never took accountability for their son's ways or had a neutral attitude like the one the woman had.

"He's not complicated, he's changed. I don't know if it's the fame or what but he's not the person I knew." Moyann confessed.

"Meaning?" The woman questioned.

"Yes i do understand that years passed and we got older but Kenyon is cold now. Robotic like,he has a whole facade he's hiding behind." Moyann elaborated.

"When Kenyon won that scholarship to Alabama,that placed a pressure on him. After his junior season he changed into what we know now a great football player but no personality. The money added to him now he can just pay people to do and say things for him." The woman spoke up happy someone saw what she did.

His friends and family,teammates were caught up in his glory and what he had to offer than to recognize his changes.

"I miss him." Moyann slipped up and confessed realizing what she said she fiddled with her fingers.

"He misses you to hun, now don't go putting up walls with your feelings also don't go play fixer up for his fat head ass." His mother said sternly to moyann.

"The only reason why am helping him out here is because a child's involved and I'll be damned if I raise a dead beat." The woman continued.

Moyann nodded as she continued talking to the woman until her reminder of a meeting with a small business wanting her for promo popped up.

On her way to the meeting with setty in the back moyann reminisced on Kenyon's mother words.

Moyann watched her siblings sleep peacefully in their room before closing the door and leaving her house

Spotting Kenyon's BMW parked two blocks away from her house,a bright smile crept on her face as she approached the car.

Noticing her approaching he opened his side of the door getting out. Running into his arms he tucked his face into her neck inhaling her smell as he squeezed her ass firmly.

It was 5 months since they hadn't seen eachother and texting wasn't enough for them especially him.

"I miss you so much girl." He mumbled in to her neck.

"I miss you to K." She said hoisting her self up and he secured her by placing both hands under her ass.

"You need to move to Houston or something i can't go long like before with holding you Forreal." He confessed his voice filled with frustration.

"Where am i going to live?" She asked chuckling at his pouting.

"With me ." He said.

Moyann snickered at Kenyon's words.

"You crazy. Anyways I can't leave with you tonight I have to watch my siblings because my mom is back on crack like never before." She explained Kenyon noticed the sadness in her voice.

He pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead.

"Am honestly thinking about calling cps on her ass,so they can take the kids. The twins daddy people is going to take them if that happens. Man man,jo jo,bow gon just have to split in the system." She sighed pain in her voice as she held back tears.

"Do What's best for you moy,I support you." He said rubbing her back.

"Thanks." She said stepping back from him.

"I got you baby,I'll see you tomorrow aight." He said kissing her lips.