004

Kenyon felt as moyann stirred awake in her sleep next to him as he sat watching film on his Ipad.

"Mmmmm." He heard her groan awake her eyes were bloody red and she looked pale.

"Morning." She said her voice raspier than usual.

"You feeling to puke or nah?" He asked her.

"Nah but i need to pee and my head is hurting." She sighed off.

He stood up stretching before turning on the dark mode in his room  because his head was throbbing as well.

Moyann climbed off the bed,fixing the shirt he gave her to sleep in. When they got to the house last night,Kenyon ran her a warm bath and ordered food for her. After she fell asleep in the kitchen he tucked her into his bed.

"Ba-kenyon, where the bathroom at?" Moyann asked not remembering the directions of the room and also the fear that she nearly made the mistake of calling the man "baby" has her stuck.

"Turn around and go left." He instructed.

Moyann walked into the bathroom to fix her business,finding mouthwash and rinsing her breathe as she tried to rid the morning breath stinge. Taking a minute to marvel at the luxurious bathroom before exiting.

The silence was awkward but the tension was thick. In 6 years a lot changed and happened.

"Can we talk?" Kenyon asked sitting up fully.

"I guess." Moyann shrugged.

"Is setty really mines?" Kenyon asked instantly regretting his choice of words but his nerves were not the best at this time.

"Do you want a DNA,I'll be more than happy to provide you with one." Moyann said her calm response surprised him.

"I didn't mean to say it that way moy,am just-its alot. I never even knew or heard." Kenyon stuttered still trying to wrap her head around the fact that he procreate with her.

"I wanted you to know,I message you,called you about it got no response,tried getting to you by letting your grandmother know but she said that you wouldn't get no one by likes of me pregnant. I went back after setty's birth and she asked for a DNA test. We matched her DNA with setty's and it showed that setty got most of yall genes. She gave me hush money because she stated this would be a distraction for you. So I took it and played my part." Moyann confessed blinking a few tears away as the almost healed wound opened up.

Kenyon stood up from the bed quickly taking her into his arms,apologizing for the hurt he caused her. Moyann couldn't help but break down in tears clutching his shirt.

"Am sorry moy,so fucking sorry. Baby i never meant to hurt you,you're my everything. Am sorry." He said a few tears of his own was forming slowly but surely.

"What can I do to make this up to u?,anything you want just say. I got you." He bargained wanting her to stop the sobbing but she only broke down more. Letting all the hurt out as her tears soaked his shirt,her hands clutching to his back as he rubbed hers. Kissing her head lightly.

He used his index finger to raise her chin. She stared up at him,tear stained faced and her pupils red.

"I don't want nothing from you-"

"Don't be like that moy please." He said her words cutting him like a knife.

"No Kenyon,I am holding shit down and I'll continue holding it down." She said

"Moyann am sorry."

"Sorry is not going to fix those sleep less nights when I was out doing back to back shifts just to provide for ours. Sorry isn't going to fix all the times setty and I had to sleep without lights or any running water because I couldn't pay for them with my minimum wage jobs."

"See Kenyon i watched you do it big,while I lost all of my scholarships because don't nobody want a pregnant athlete. So you sitting up here and telling me sorry not gon patch shit up."

"Moy i made a mistake!" He stressed,his voice cracking as he spoke up.

"A mistake?!?" She asked stunned by his choice of words.

"Six fucking years you made a mistake. Not ONCE  did you remember the name moyann?!? The one you promise that once you were up in life independently that you were going to bring her along! Fuck if you didn't do all that at least acknowledge me." She said her words cutting like a knife.

"It took a club visit to remember me?!?" She asked but was only met with a teary eyed Kenyon who was now staring at the ceiling.

"Can't look me in the eye now huh?!?i thought you was a real one but you traded in your day one's for the fame and glory." She said using the back of her hand to wipe her tears.

"Can I be apart of setty's life. I know what we have is broken torn but our daughter shouldn't suffer because of that. Please just give me the opportunity to be a father take care of mines." He pleaded.

"I'll think about it." Moyann sighed.

"Thank you. Anything you need I got you,setty to of course." Kenyon said.

Moyann picked up her clothing from the bed side.

"You can wear a few of my things and take a shower. Get something to eat maybe." He offered.

He watched as she stared off at the wall before sighing turning on her heel.

"I got to be back with the girls by 11." She said.

"Ok,I'll get my chef to make us breakfast while you take a shower." He said walking to the bathroom that was adjacent to his room.

She nodded walking into bathroom. Looking around as he closed the door.