003

Kenyon fixed his iced out rolex as he slipped the white Tee on. His prada shades dark covering his eyes. He read the team group chat noticing almost all of the guys were already at the clib it was only him and obj that were absent.

Hopping into his newly released maybach truck, by the time he got to the venue. Smoove had 25k in 1s on deck for him.

"Do good brodie." Smoove said dapping him up.

"Finafuckingly." His teammate and closest friend on the team,jalen ramsey said dapping him up.

He looked around to see if he saw moyann and her people yet. Looking down at a lower section seeing that their VIP section was a split level higher than others.

He say her clad in a leather two piece the skirt barely containing her bottom half as she danced around making it rain on the strippers.

"Let's make some bitches feel special." one of the O line men said

"Bottles to them tv bitches section and rain on some strippers." Jalen said Kenyon didn't agree verbally but dapped him up as a sign of  agreement.

"LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE KENYON HURTS AND THE LA RAMS!" The Dj announced and Kenyon looked down in the crowd as he watched moyann eyes shot up to stare into his.

That grimacing looking as she stared at him but it slowly turned into a smirk. One that she would give him in the endzone after he completed a good play.

He tried hard not to begin focusing too much on the bottom section of the club to make his gaze too obvious. He partied with his boys drinking and grooving with the music.

Getting closer to the railing he began throwing one's at the strippers making it rain as they put on a show for the team.

Looking over at moyann's section he saw her turning up with her friends smoking a blunt as she downed liquor. He could tell she was buzz and so was he. She winked at him before making it clap a little for his amusement.

This was not the energy he expected from moyann towards him. He expected her to storm out or confront him even whoop his ass. Which he knew that he deserved but maybe it was the liquor that had her acting casual with him.

By the time the club was closing half of Kenyon's team was drunk  and he made sure to pack them into the sober ones vehicle. After ensuring that they were he gone he saw moyann crew getting into a van.

Thinking he was late because he was occupied with his team he sighed walking to his maybach while checking his phone.

"Hi Mr.NFL." he heard causing his head to snap up from the phone.

There was moyann leaning on his maybach with a smile as she looked him up and down.

"Sup mamas, long time no see." He said not trusting her. She was too nice and last time he checked she was spiteful and resentful towards those who double crossed which he felt that he did.

"Mhmm." She hummed leaning up from the vehicle.

"No hug or you too good for that to?" She asked him. There it was her confrontational behavior.

"When have I ever been too good for your pretty ass?" He asked pulling her into him.

He watched as she smirked at him with those sultry eyes that made his soul quake.

"When you became nick Saban's toy and won that SEC championship or when you got drafted up good. I can't pin point when but you sure as hell forgot philly." She said pushing away from him.

"Look,moy. I fucked up and I hold accountability towards that by every means. I just want to make it up to you." He confessed.

"It's not just me you have to make amends to Kenyon. " she said rolling her eyes.

"Who else?" He asked.

"Yo daughter and tell yo pussy ass grandmother i know she hid them fucking ultrasound pictures and shit i sent to her house for you . " moyann said.

Kenyon felt his heart drop and he suddenly felt sick.

Her daughter was his.

"Wait moy. What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Know what nigga? fuck you,can't believe am here talking to your bitch ass. I hate you and yo whole life." She cursed walking away Kenyon ran over to grab her and she began swinging at him all of the lashes connecting but he didn't budge and before he knew it he hand her in a headlock dragging her to his vehicle.

"Chill the fuck out moyann!" He barked his voice stern and assertive but held no rage.

Two firecrackers only ignited more flame. So if she was hot he had to keep his cool which was never hard for him to do.

"KENYON YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME,YOU PROMISED TO BE THERE FOR ME .WHENEVER YOU GO UP I WAS GOING TO BE THERE WITH YOU!" She screamed as tears fell from her eyes.

"I know moy and am so sorry. I was chasing shit and I admit i fucked up with it all." He confessed.

"I had your baby. Alone. I raised her alone. When I tried calling you ignored me. I tried contacting your grandmother but her ass didn't do shit. Took setty to her and  The only thing she did was give us money and a few stuff to get by. My desperate ass strike a deal once i kept it on the low setty would be aight." Moyann confessed.

"I didn't know moy ok if i knew. I would of been had you guys in LA with me." Kenyon said as moyann sobbed in his arms.

"Let me take you back to my place. We'll talk about this in the morning." He pleaded trying to wrap his head around everything.