VILLAINS (CROSSOVER AND MOVIE)

SILVER SAINT RIDERS

These Saint Riders were under the control of the Pope, who turned out to be the Gemini Saint Rider, Riki.

ASGARD'S GOD WARRIOR RIDERS

Dark Loki controlled the God Warriors to defeat the Saint Riders and the Spirit Rangers.

DARK LOKI

He's the reason that Hilda, the representative of Odin, is being controlled, but it is someone else. He was defeated by Pegasus in the Odin Robe Cloth.

POSEIDON'S MARINE GENERALS

When Poseidon trapped the Saint Riders in Atlantis, Athena was kidnapped. So, he sent the seven Marine Generals to deal with them. But, they were defeated.

POSEIDON

As James Solo, he was possessed by the spirit of Poseidon at a young age. He was so smitten for Athena (Sally Kido) that he kidnapped her. He sent the Marine Generals to deal with the Saint Riders. After Stan came to Poseidon's Temple, he was too strong for even him, Ryuga and Harry combined. That is, until, Athena sealed him once more.

108 SPECTERS

They're the main warriors of Hades, a God Rider who wanted to plunge Earth into darkness.

RHADA (KAMEN RIDER WYVERN)

He's one of the Big Three and the Strongest of all Specters. He once went toe-to-toe with Pegasus and Kamen Rider Lyra and he battled the new Kamen Rider Gemios and was destroyed by Dana's Galaxian Explosion along with her.

MINOS (KAMEN RIDER GRIFFON)

He may be powerful but he is not to be messed with. In the Hades Chapter: Sanctuary, he was too strong for the Riders to handle. And in Elysium, Cygnus used Freezing Coffin to freeze him but, no effect. However, Cygnus jumped into the Hyperdimension, Griffon was blown to smithereens by it along with his Surplice.

AIACOS (KAMEN RIDER GARUDA)

He's one of the Big Three. He went toe-to-toe with Kamen Rider Phoenix and when he used his Galactica Illusion, Phoenix used his Phantom Fist to turn it around. In the end, he was defeated by Phoenix's Firebird Rocket.

PANDORA

She is the guardian of Kamen Rider Hades and his sister. He discovered that the Andromeda Rider, Anna, is destined to be Kamen Rider Hades. But when Phoenix Ivan broke her free from Hades' grasp, Pandora was furious. And, when Pandora gave him her necklace, she was destroyed as a traitor by Kamen Rider Thanatos.

THANATOS (KAMEN RIDER THANATOS)

Thanatos is one of the two Twin Gods of Hades, and the God of Death. He destroyed Pandora because she was a traitor. He went toe-to-toe with Pegasus and the others, even in their Gold Cloths. All was lost until Pegasus achieved a God Cloth and defeated Thanatos.

HYPNOS (KAMEN RIDER HYPNOS)

Hypnos is the God of Sleep and one of the Twin Gods of Hades. He went toe-to-toe with Draco, Cygnus, and Andromeda. Andromeda achieved her own God Cloth and she stopped him, but was hit by his "Eternal Drowsiness" attack. He was about to put Draco and Cygnus to sleep but, they achieved God Cloths of their own. For that, he was defeated.

KAMEN RIDER HADES

Hades is the God of the Underworld and the final enemy in the Hades Chapter: Elysium. He was responsible for reviving the 108 Specters and possessing Anna Karina (KR Andromeda). Athena freed her from Hades' grasp until his soul rested in his real body. His soul went to his body and, he's fully revived. Pegasus and the others were no match for him but, he gives Athena her Cloth and she became a Kamen Rider once again. Athena wants to fight him alone but when Hades tries to kill her, Pegasus steps in and takes the blow, succumbing to his injuries and dying. Athena explains to Hades what love is and she shows him that by uniting the Riders' Cosmo into one and she defeats Hades.

ERIS

Eris was an evil Goddess who wanted to take over the Sanctuary. Just as all seems lost, Sagittario's Gold Cloth appears and he gives Stan the chance to take out Eris and save Athena.

LUCIFER

He was awakened by Abel, Eris, and Poseidon to wreak havoc on the Sanctuary. He sent his servants after the Riders and then, Stan appeared just in time for the Gold Cloth of Sagittarius to help him defeat Lucifer and save Athena.