Chap 5

Felix / 3rd Pov

I signed as I finally reached my locker to take out my math books. I love math, but those books are way too heavy for my back. They should remove some of the pages because we never use the whole book anyway.

" felix"

"What?" he answered Bbokari. The pup has been restless and moving around a bit vengefully.

"Are you really going to reject our alpha?" it asked.

"I don't know," I replied. Why won't this lock open? I thought as the last bell rang. "But you and I both know that you don't want to do that,"  it anticipated.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll give it some thought." Felix said to dismiss the worries of the omega at
the same time, rolling his eyes at the fact that the lock was not opening. Hopefully, he does not get detained today.

Just then, he started to smell the scent of alcohol. He looked to the side to be faced with Hyunjin. He took a few moments to analyze him and take in his beauty before looking away, slightly flustered by the tall alpha staring back at him.

"What are you doing here?" – felix

"I should be asking you." – hyunjin

"It is not obvious," Felix said as he shook the lock violently.

"What is the number?" – hyunjin

"Why should I tell you?" said Felix as he looked around to see if anyone was in the hallways; luckily, there was no one.

"Do you not want to open it?" – hyunjin
"I can do it myself." Hyunjin scoffed at this because he saw Felix trying to open it for the last 10 minutes.

"Well, clearly, you can't," Hyunjin said as he saw Felix fail once again. He took the lock and asked for the numbers again. "04.25.12"
As he said, the numbers he watches help Hyunjin easily open the locker.

"There you go." Hyunjin opened the door, peeking inside to see an organized Locker.
"Don't look," Felix flicked Hyunjin's hair, making her whine in pain. "A thank you would be better," Hyunjin said, which Felix complied with with a chuckle.

He took his books in his hands, put his back on his back, and started to walk away. Though he did not want to admit it to himself, he wanted to spend more time with Hyunjin.
"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked.

"Why are you following me?" Felix said it in a slightly sassy tone. Hyunjin rolled his eyes at this. "Skip class with me," he said as he took Felix's hands, dragging him all the way to the rooftop.

Hyunjin himself does not know what he's doing, but the presence of Omega and his scent made him both calm and overwhelmed. His decision to reject the omega was starting to change. I have quite a lot of interest in him. Maybe Felix could be an experiment, he thought. Besides, he needed to talk to the omega about what happened in the lunchroom.

~ rooftop~

Hyunjin sat on a random bench, placing his stuff next to him. Felix did the same thing. With his sketchbook and pencil pouch in his lap, he reached into his pockets to take out a cigarette. He inhaled it as he put the light back into his backpack.

"What are we even going to do up here?" Felix asked, a bit annoyed with the setting he was in.
"Why don't you smoke with me?" Hyunjin suggested as he playfully exhaled Felix's face, which made the image cringe. Both at the smell and the thought of smoking.

"I'm just joking; don't worry, angel." Hyunjin froze a bit. Why did he call Felix that? He looked up at the omega to see his reaction. His cheeks were dusted red. 'He's blushing,' Hyunjin thought, smiling slyly to himself.

"Actually, why don't I give it a try?" – felix

"What?" he was confused about—did Felix and Omega just ask him to smoke? He stared at him, dumbfounded.  "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, what do I have to lose?" — felix

He barely knew what he was doing, but he thought, Why not? YOLO, he thought. He took the cigarette from Hyunjin and started smoking with him. The first couple were bad. And he coughs after them, but then he gets used to it. "Why do you want to hide it?" Hyujin asked.

Felix gave him a curious look. 'What is he talking about?' he thought.
"Why did you want to hide the fact that we are mates?" – hyunjin

Felix knew this question would come one day, but he did not expect it to be so soon.
But he never thought about how he would answer it. A bunch of excuses were running through his head, but he could not bring himself to use one.

"Do you not like me?" To be honest, Hyunjin did not believe that was the reason, especially because there were lots of girls at his feet all day. He did not see Felix apart from those girls. He knew the reason had to be something else. He just could not figure out what.

"No, it's not that." Felix mentally cursed himself for cursing.

"I'm just not ready to..." Felix was not able to put his words together.

"I don't know how to say this, but I'm..." He was cut off by the opening of the rooftop door.
There stood the security guard of the school. ' Just great Felix thought, they were both caught.