Chap 3

Felix pov

"Where is the chocolate powder? '' I whispered to myself as I walked past the shelves.
I am making some brownies for a small party at a hiding house. Jisung and his friends are going to be there. They will bring the pills and edibles with them so they can taste even better.

I know. I know some of you may be wondering what's going on around omegas, but they say it's not a big deal. At least as long as we don't get caught doing it.

There's going to be other drinks and food there, and of course I'm bringing a speaker and mice so we can have our own concert. I chuckled at the thought.

' This is bad, Felix,' my wolf said with a warning note. "It really isn't," I signed when I couldn't reach the chocolate.

Suddenly, my wolf mood changed; it was now excited and jumping around. "What's going on?" I am confused.

'Mate Mate, our mate is here; find him' he said.
There was a strong, intoxicating alcohol scent in the hair. If he were not my mate, I would have cringed. "Why the fuck is it so strong?" The more I follow, the stronger it gets.

As I walked, following the scent, I was second-guessing whether or not I should go to the alpha. To be honest, I don't want to meet them. I am still too scared to commit to and be involved with an alpha.

But before I could turn my step, I was already facing him. I started to feel pain in my eyes, almost like I was going to turn blind. The alpha standing before me shared my pain, and once my vision came back, I saw his eyes turn blue.
He was simply beautiful. He had very fine features. His eyes were like a cat with a mole on his left eye. His hair was half up, half down. He was breathtaking, was all I could think as I took him in, though in a simple outfit, you could tell he was fit under it. Felic blushed at the thought.

"It's you," he pointed at me.
"Hi," I said a bit awkwardly. How should I talk to him in our first meeting?

"Don't we go to school together?" he asked, coming a little closer. I tried covering my nose a bit; this scent is making me so dizzy. "JYP high," I answered back with a question while stepping further away. He came even closer. "Yeah, you are that freckled boy, aren't you?" I covered my face.

I was embarrassed by the freckles. I know I would meet my mate today, but I would need some makeup to cover them. I never really liked them; they make me look so ugly. Even the people around me say so.

"Yes, but what is your name? I said
" You don't know me," he said, giving me a shocked look. I looked at him a bit confused, was i supposed to know him.

" Im hyunjin," he said asif it was obvious. I ignored that and simply excused myself.
"Ok well then hyunjin it was nice to meet you but i really have to go." I did not want to hold any conversation with the alpha any longer. Though he did not leave a bad impression on me, my guts kept telling me to not get attached so i decided to follow that. Even though I heard him calling after me I still went ahead and ran off. Thank god he did not follow me out. Later I will put on some contacts similar to my natural eye color. That way no one will know about our encounter. Felix walked home hoping that alpha would not reveal anything.

Third pov

The four omegas had been playing free fire for how long. But no one was bored and complaining. At least not all of them.

They had separated into two teams. Jilix and seungIn. Jilix was currently winning, the game was too easy for them. They were busy laughing at seungIn who were complaining about their clear loss.

"Oh come on this is not fair, how do you you guys keep winning" jeongin spoke

"Help me, I'm dying" Seungmin tried asking jeongin for help but it was already too late. His character started glitching to show that he was dying.

"where too good for you" jisung teased the two to further irritate them. Felix went down to get some more drinks and snacks from the fridge. Now that they were done playing it was time for them to have a talk. Though Felix was not a fan of gossip of course he wanted to know the talk of the week.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

" guys I think i'm going to let, minho mark me" jisung

"About time, it took long enough" seungmin

"Yeah but i'm still scared, you know how it was before with–"
Felix cut jisung off, "you can't keep thinking about that anymore. You have to move past it, you know minho would not do that to you"

"No buts, but if you are so unsure then you should wait it out. Till the moment is right"- jeongin

"Ok,  I guess," jisung agreed. " now what's up with  you and chan, jeongin"

" what are you talking about" jeongin covered his cheeks that were not rosy.

"Do think i did not see you the interaction between you two, earlier today"

" ok well, we started talking today, but it's nothing,"-- jeongin

" are you interested in him" — seungmin

" Yes," Jeongin shyly said. " ouuuu" Felix teased him. Just then seungmin got a call, it was from his mom. Once he took it, his mom started questioning his whereabouts .

" I'm at Felix's,"  he responded, rolling his eyes.

" Well hurry up and come, we have someone waiting for you." seungmin's heart sank,  he had totally forgot about the arranged marriage his parents were preparing for him.
He had already rejected all the  one but as they moved forward the spouses came. 'Where are they even getting these people from' seungmin thought as he groaned.

"What happened?" jisung asked.

" I have to go home for another stupid arrangement."

"Good luck man" — felix

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。 )づ

It was now late at night, and jisung was helping felix cleanup the mess in the room.

Now that it was only the two, Felix was not sure but jisung was acting a bit awkward with him. He just wishes he would speak up. it kills him.

"Bbokari, what do you think I did?" he asked the now awake wolf.
"I don't know, ask him"

"Ji–" jisung cut him off

"Felix, are you not going to tell me?"

Felix gave him a confusing expression " what are you talking about"

"I saw you putting on contact earlier. Your eyes were blue, what that about" he looked at me with crossed arms.

'Shit, I did not want anyone to know' I thought to myself.

"Why are you ashamed of our alpha" Bbokari.

"Not now and he is not our alpha." felix rolled his eyes

" it's not like that jisung"

"Then why did you not tell me"

" I'm not ready for it yet, and I did not want people to know because I haven't accepted it." – felix

"If it's because of your father" — jisung.

Felix nodded with a sad expression. He was not releasing sad pheromones. Jisung went over to hug him to try and raise his now down mood. " it's ok"  jisung padded his back "i'm sure he'll be a great alpha.

"Please don't tell minho" felix held out his pinky to which jisung took " i promise but tell me  who it is?"

" no, i'm not telling you" felix spoke as he separated from jisung.

" Is it hot?"  jisung further questioned out of curiosity.

" I said I'm not telling~~" Felix said laughing.  They then went to sleep knowing they would have a long day at school tomorrow.

~~~ * ^_^ * ~~~

Hey people~~
So I got 1318 words today, and I want to know something.

Do you guys like longer or shorter chapters?
I will try what ever you guys like as best as I can.

Anyways bye, I have homework 😩