Prologue

Hyunjin pov
2 years ago

Hyunjin cheered in his room because he just won a game of Lineage. He smiled knowing that  Minho will have to pay him 50 dollars.

"Minho you suck"he spoke through the microphone laughing at his annoyed comments. He opened his mouth to say something. But he started to smell a strong omega scent that was unfamiliar. His mother does not smell like this he thought, do we have a robber

Hyunjin to a bat that was in the corner of the wall and started to follow the scent.  Scent  coming from the room far across from him down the hall. The closer he walked, he heard sound.

moans  growls and heavy breathing all filled his ear.  "Ew" he whispered under his breath. In front of the door he stopped to think whether or not to open the door. Hyunjin is not dumb and he know's for sure what  he will see behind the doors. But he also knew for sure that  was not his mother's scent. He smelled his father and another lemon scent.

Open the door his wolf encouraged him. Thought for a bit, and with force he opened up.

"Dad" he yelled to his father, and the woman rushed to cover themselves with the cloth. "How could you do this to mom? '' he asked.

"Hyunjin get out," his father yelled back at him. 

A moment past the lemon scented  omega left and now hyunjin and his father were sitting  at the diner table in loud silence.

" don't tell your mother. I don't want to hear her complaining. Hyunjin was so shocked that he asked him for confirmation of what he was hearing. He knew his parents did not have a good relationship. But he never thought that his father would treat his mother this way.

He was speechless, simply sucking his head and removing himself from the room.

From that moment on he promised his wolf Jiniret that when he found his omega he would treat her well. He found it disgusting that his father did. To keep silent was even harder.

Felix pov
Present

'and a 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4'

I danced with the class. It had been one week since we started practicing for the multiple-cultural month performance. But honestly, the group could be doing better. We dance like a mess and are behind the beat. But I as the leader this year will try my best to get the dance as perfect as possible.

"Ok guys that was good. Practice is over but make sure you guys practice. I will send the song in the chat" I said. I chuckled a bit when all of them gave a sigh of relief. I guess I did overwork them a bit. We started at 3:00 after school and it is now 5:00.

Wait shit, it's five. I hurriedly packed up my stuff and started to leave home. You may be wondering what the rush well even though im 17 I have a fucking curfew.

I checked to see if the bus was coming and luckily it was right there. I got on and paid for my ride. I sat at the back and silently played with my phone.

~~ time skip ~~

I slowly open the door and tried to make my way up the stair. The minute I stepped
inside the horrible smell of alcohol and drugs hit my face.

"where have you been" my drunk father tried to stand up but fell right back on the couch. There were many can and glass over the table. The tv had a soccer game on. My father always liked to watch it with me when I was younger. God , I miss the good day's but there nothing I can do to get them back.

"did I ask you a question" he in rage. I flinched when he trough a glass bottle my way. Frozen in my spot I answered " I was at school practice for the dance".

"How many times do I have to tell you that dancing is for girls." He threw another glass this time it caught me. I yelp a bit and looked down seeing the blood flowing from my leg. Started walking but before he could reach me he fainted.

A sign of relieve left me. Time to clean this up.

__________

Sorry to anyone who expected a content posting time but last week was busy so I dissed the book.
But I did some changing in the description so look into it. Bye~~

Don't forget the to vote and comment