Deadly Life (Chapter 2, part 5)

Update: Today is my sister's birthday or maybe a few days ago depending on the day this is released. Birthday is Sunday, Jan 21. Please wish her a happy birthday!

The elevator opens with a *Ding*. Oh no... I can feel my blood go cold as I walk out. Terrified to know what could happen next... what if they guess me? I don't have any leads, I just have to hope we get on top... if we have any hope... in this despair... I still don't even know my ultimate ability... but right now that's the least of my worries.

I gulp as I walk onto the podium, there is Monokuma. With one red eye, staring deep into me.

It's about to start, the end of one person or almost every person... this is it... this is do or die...

I could very much die... all the mental breakdowns I am on thin ice right now... and when I die... the ice breaks.

I must get a hold of myself... before... it's too late.

It just seems like a blur as all my living classmates walk onto the podiums. I look at the pictures... of Sayaka... Junko... Leon... and now... Chihiro.

I remember everything I have...

The cause of death was most likely a blow to the head by a dumbell

The e-handbooks of the dead students are placed in a file.

Genocide Jack and his way of killing. The scissors, and the words "Bloodlust" and "Bloodbath Fever" written in blood.

The carpet stain that was mysteriously cleaned.

Chihiro's missing e-handbook.

Her hands were tied with rope, with some sort of plug holding it.

The extension cord of the lamp gone missing.

And... the final one.

Celeste telling me that she saw Chihiro with a duffle bag and some color of a jacket, which she didn't see.

Now...

this is it.

Who lives, and who dies.