"I agree with Nat, Kim. We can arrange a press conference to address the issue and drop the news." Vegas nodded, agreeing with the given suggestion.

"Then, can I attend the press con? I want to be there." Kinn said in a calm voice "Or better yet, let me drop this hot news by myself."

"Do what you want, Kinn." Km rolled his eyes, earning chuckles around the room.

"Alright, that's settled then. A press con will be held tomorrow morning around 8 am or 9." Vee said, Kim's assistant.

"Moving on to the statement we will release?" Win asked, Kim's hair stylist.

"Right! I want the statement to be released within this day, preferably by 5 in the afternoon. I need you to debunk whatever the Parkers said in their statement. And please, delete that fucking statement from my account!" Kim's voice turned serious, he always does when it comes to his boyfriend and Sol. "Chay is fine with publicizing his name and Sol- strictly just their names and no other things." His team nodded in unison.

Tim, his social media manager, taking notes on his little notebook. "Kim, the statement was deleted last night. Vegas instructed us."

Kim hummed in response. Chay has his head leaning on Kim while holding his phone. Khun has been sending him short videos of Sol and Macau enjoying swimming. The younger chuckling as quietly as possible to not interrupt the meeting. Kim glanced at Chay's phone and smiled while watching his son squirm through his floaters.

"Kim? Anything else?" Vegas taps his pen on the table to get his cousin's attention.

Kim sat up straight and went back to his serious aura. "Yes, I want to sue the Parkers." He started. "First, Mr. Parker for stealing a bunch of my songs and giving it to different artists without crediting me. Unpaid wages and for overworking me in the past years." Chay gasps beside his boyfriend after hearing those words. "I have all the documents needed in the envelope in front of you all. I want my contract terminated with them as well." he pointed out the brown envelope sitting in front of each of his team members. "For Elisse Parker, Kid, and Pong I need them criminally charged for stalking and publishing Chay and Sol's private info, specifically their photos." Kim paused for a while then glanced at Kinn before continuing. "I want to be the biggest shareholder of MoonRise Studio- I want to own it."

"Consider it done, Kim." Kinn shook his head, a smug smile visible on his face- proud of how his brother wanted to take down the Parkers.

"I want all of these done by this week."

-----