Chapter 5

It's been almost a month since Chay and Sol are back in Bangkok. Things are doing pretty good for the both of them- they're done rearranging Chay's old apartment which his older brother gave him as his HS graduation gift.

It's a Friday afternoon- the father and son duo are all dressed up, ready to go out for the day. Chay brushed his hair, trying to fix those stubborn baby hairs all over his face. Sol on the other hand is dusting off the cookie crumbs on his shirt.

"Sunshine, are you all ready?"

"Yes, papa!"

Sol nodded to his father while munching the last bit of his cookie. He then walks closer to Chay, who is now leaning by the door.

Sol has been bugging his papa on letting him attend school but Chay thinks it's too early for him yet. But of course, Sol being a bundle of joy that he is- sucessfully conviced his papa and promised to behave at school.

"Let's go, baby."

Chay offered his hand to his son as he grab is bag and keys. Sol, quickly holds on his papa's hand and they both walk out of their apartment, hand in hand.

"Papa? Sol will go to school now?"

"Not yet, sunshine. Papa will talk to the teachers first."

"Kayy! But Sol want to go to school everyday, papa"

"Not everyday, baby. Hmm probably 3-4 days a week."

Sol tilted his head sideways thinking if he would accept his father's offer. This kid is earger to learn something new every day and wanting to meet friends every now and then.

"Okay, papa!"

Chay chuckled as his son nodded at him, showing an ok sign with his little fingers.

"We're just gonna walk to the school, hmm? It's just a few blocks away from our place so it's very convenient."

"Kayy~"

---

Kimhan has been busy since he last saw Chay and Sol. He's been stuck in his recording studio for weeks now, having a hard time writing down the words he wants to convey to his new songs.

"Kim, take a rest first."

"I need to finish at least one song..."

Kim mumbled as his cousin walk over closer to him, tapping his shoulder and wanting him to take a break. He's been scribbling words after words on his notebook which pages ended up getting torn and thrown out.

"Eat first or take a short nap, you're over doing youself."

"Why can't I write something!? All these words doesn't make sense!"

He frustratingly tear out another page from his notebook, crumpled it and throw it somewhere around his room.

Vegas sigh at the sight of his cousin. He left for a few minutes and come back with food take outs from the nearest fast food chain in the building.

"Eat."

"Vegas, I can't get them out of my mind! I can't write anything, Sol... Sol and his father is occupying my whole damn head for weeks now!"