you gonna love me ? Will you be able to love me like my dad loves my mom ? You ?

Your Esha

The first part of this letter made me blush, the middle part made me jealous and the last part made me emotional. I will do Little Esha. I do, I am doing and I will do it for the rest of my life, Baby.

I put my hand on that page and moved my hand across . Oh baby!! You are winning me for all cost.

" What are you reading ? " Suddenly,
Aayansh and Rivan came to the side of my chair, bent over the diary and started staring at the diary and then at my face .
When I realised I immediately closed the diary .

" Something about Esha , I saw there was written Your Esha . " Aayansh answered to Rivan's question .

" Why did you close it? Open it. " Rivan tried to snatch the diary from my hands but I held his ear and twisted it causing a scream from his mouth.
" Hey! Leave him " Aayansh held my hand tried to stop me . And I removed my hand from his ear as he place the diary again on my lap .

" Pagal hain kya aap ? " Rivan held his ear and spoke .

" What is there in this diary? Looks quite old. " Aayansh spoke.

" It's Esha's childhood diary. Now okay ? " I rolled my eyes looking at the enthusiasm of these two .

" Oh! Wow " Rivan clapped a fake clap .

" Did her father give this?What is written in it? " The excitement of these two never ends.

" What will you both do knowing ? " I clutched the diary .

" What do you mean? We want to know " Rivan spoke .
" Exactly. We wanna know " Aayansh said also .
" If you don't show us, you will have to dance with us . That too in the song 'Aapne Lover Ko Dhoka Do '. " Rivan ended his sentence.

TF!?!?!

The song ' Aapne lover ko dhoka do '

Is it a Song ?

Does such a song also exist?

What the fuck with the name of the song ?

Why is it said in this song that we should betray our lover?

" Are you fucking crazy ? " My eyes widened .

" Both options are given, choose one . What do you want to do? Show us Esha's diary or dance with us.

" There is not even an iota of shame between you two. Isn't it ? Otherwise, how does one ask one's lover to cheat? She is our life, our reason for living. And both of you have girlfriends and are you not feeling shame while dancing on such songs ? " I know that both of them will take my words in through one ear and throw them out through the other, but still I said the truth .

" Okay, we will not dance. Then you do one thing, read one page for us. " Aayansh demanded .

I think it's only one page so I can read it. Because I don't want to dance to this stupid song . What the fuck with Aapne lover ko dhokha do ?