Prolouge

Ciel talking [.....]
Telepathy <.....>
Voice of the world (VoW) <<.....>>
Talking "....."
Thinking '.....'
Talking to ciel (.....)
Facial gestures *smiles/smirks*
Author note ((A/N: ...)
note that when ciel is outside of rimuru but talking directly into his mind it wil use [.....] but if she's using her mouth it will use normal quotation.

((A/N: will be based off of the Wn version where he fights them both with Raphael not Ciel.))

[Notice: Measurement of individual Velgrynd's magicule count has been completed. Taking into consideration individuals nature and attributes it has been determined she can be sealed for several hundred seconds. Would you like to execute barrier? Y/N.]

(Of course, YES.)

((A/N: Fight will be the same up until the point where Rimuru start's devouring Veldora, can't be bothered writing the whole scene))

As Rimuru is slowly devouring Veldora, Velgrynds parallel existence that she left with Rudra opens her eyes and jumps up in a panic. As she looks around she starts to analyse the situation they're in before turning to Rudra.

<Demon lord Rimuru currently has my split body trapped in some sort of prison it will take me a few minutes to break out, we need to formulate some sort of plan. As much as it pains me to admit, I don't think i will be able to beat him.> Velgrynd stated in a rushed and panicked tone, as she could very well tell the threat that Rimuru posed.

To Velgrynds concerns Rudra simply looked to her and Rimurus subordinates and smirked. All of Rimurus followers started to get a foreboding feeling that something was about to change. Just as they had feared Rudra suddenly dissapeared only to appear next to rimuru and mutter 2 words that would change the tide of the battle.

"Angelic dominion."

after the words left his mouth, As if on cue Rimuru stopped moving completely, only to retract and reform back to his humanoid state. After Rimuru finished reassembling himself they both teleport back onto the bridge.

All of Rimurus subordinates stand there in shock at the sight before them. They're master seemingly switched sides and is standing next to the enemy as if it's the most natural occurrence.

"Rimuru-sama what are you doing? Why aren't you attacking him?" Benimaru asks with worry and desperation in his voice.

"Why would i attack Rudra-sama?" He replies in a matter of factly tone.

To his words his patrons can only stand in shock and horror to what is unfolding before them. Before any of them can even get another word in, Rudra issues a command to Rimuru.

"Go forth and kill all of your subordinates, massacre your citizens and decimate your country. Leave no building, person or animal standing."

As if on cue Rimuru instantly appears in front of Souei faster than anyone can react to and pierces his heart instantly killing him. Before Souei's body can even fall Rimuru vanishes suddenly appearing behind Benimaru, taking his head off with a swift flick of his hand before he can even register where he moved too.

Rimuru turns his body to catch Shion's blade coming towards his head. As his hand makes impact with the blade a large gust of wind can be felt knocking birds from the sky even disorientating nearby dragons. As Shion is about to retract her sword Rimuru swiftly tightens his grip shattering the sword as if it were a twig.

After taking down all of his subordinates present and consuming their magicles and body's to add to his own, Diablo suddenly appears shocked and confused at the sight of his lord covered in blood. Before he can even start to question what happened Rimuru flies towards Diablo blade in hand. Although he fared better than the rest in the end it was futile, as he too fell and became sustenance for Rimuru.