𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Taare Ginn
~Jabse hua hai yeh, accha sa lagta hai Dil hogya jese baccha sa lagta hai~

~.•★•.~

"Huff, can't we just skip 10th grade and take admission in 11th?" Vanni says while keeping up with me

"Answers mille toh mujhe bhi batana zara," I said, to which she chuckled. ("If you get answers, inform me as well, please.")

It's been two days since Reyansh and I bunked our classes; we are on good terms now. Lately, it's like he is becoming my favorite person to hang around with, and I like the way I feel every time he's around.

"By the way," she started as I turned to look at her, "Today, I am going on a date with my boyfriend, so no distractions until I call you myself!"

"With whom? That chachundar Adhvik?" I asked her as I remembered him as her recent boyfriend.

I don't know why, but I just feel like he is not the one for Vanni. I don't like his personality. I never did.

Before they got into a relationship, I tried to convince Vanni not to get into one with this particular boy, but of course, she won't listen.

Not that I care about who my friends share their personal life with, but it's about my best friend, and I want whatever is best for her.

"Yeah," she replied coldly, as I don't remember his name.

"Kya yaar, one week ka relationship kiya hua 7 years ki friend na rahi important?" I said, trying my best to look hurt.

"Nahi yaar, it's just sometimes I feel like this relationship is not worth it, even if we both are giving our 100%, something is missing, and then you're telling me that he's not good for me."

"Of course, love is missing! You don't get your true love at this age, you know. Some people who are lucky get one."

"Who knows if he is the one?"

"I bet he isn't."

"But still, I am going on a date with Adhvik, that's it," she says.

We both kept our bags on our respective lockers and went for our classes.

~.•★•.~

Later on at the end of the class, we had our games. In which both the sections got their games at the same period.

I was sitting with Vanni and Srishti. Both the girls were talking within themselves while I was just looking at the field where our class boys were playing football.

But Reyansh was nowhere to be found, and neither was Sanvi. It shouldn't bother me, but somehow it does. I hope they're not together or Sanvi isn't trying to get him.

"Isn't it funny, Nav?" I heard Vanni calling me. "Umm what?" I asked looking towards them.

"Weren't you listening to her?"