𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

Having a good 9 year age gap with my brother, makes me question about the bond we share

Anubhav Trivedi is my older brother and is more like a friend to me.

I was doing my school homework when i got a call from my brother asking me about my day.

"So you are telling me that every time he is near you're not your usual self?" he said from the other side of the call. Yeah I told him about the new boy from our school.

"No, what i mean is everytime he is near I don't feel normal" i corrected him.

"Same thing aren't they?"

"How can it be same? I said I don't feel normal but i am also my actual self"

"You know what? It's a serious illness" i heard a voice saying from behind. I got startled and jumped off my chair shouting but stopped as i saw my sister standing there with her short hair flowing over her shoulders.

"Seriously, Bat?" i said, when i saw her holding on her laughter.

"Navya, are you okay?" i heard my brother asking from the other side of the call. "Yeah, but half dead" my sister replied for me and took the cell away from my hand.

"What? Ofcourse not. Why would i do that?" she says on the other side of the call.

"Mai baat kar rahi thi na, mera phone deh wapas!" (I was talking nah, give me my phone back!) i said trying to snatch away my cell from her hand, but all she did was put the phone on speaker and said. "I am keeping the phone on speaker so that we all can talk!!!"

"I don't want to talk to you about this particular topic" i said.

"C'mon guys! Sit down and tell me what's happening Navya" our brother said, annoyed by both of us.

"Not that i wasn't here listening to all those things you've said to Anubhav" Anaya murmured, enough so that i can hear.

I huffed questioning my parents creation. Shaking my head i told them about my interaction with him.

_________________

"I knew it!!!" Anaya said out of nowhere, standing up from the bed. It's been half an hour already and both my brother and sister are asking me about the changes i feel everytime i am near him.

"What exactly?" My brother asked her. "Navya di has a serious illness called-" then she paused, making my heart beat faster. "Called?" Anubhav says.

"Premo-phobia" she finally said, and burst into laughter.

Premo-phobia, Wow. I have never heard this word in my whole life i swear anaya is so good at creating new words.

------------------------------------------------------

Entering my room, i locked it and sat down on the bed. Today, after getting home from school the first thought I had was about him. For me it was a bit unusual-specially thinking about someone i have met for the first time.