I Know Your Secret

Mulai dari awal

On their way out, Zayn caught up with them which was quite an odd occurrence.

"You lot coming tonight?" Zayn asked

"Yeah course, we'll be there" Niall replied

"Cool, I kind of want to see Liam shaking his thing" Zayn winked

"There's not much to look at" Liam looking behind and laughing

"I meant the thing that's at the front babe" Zayn winked and licked his lips

"Oh, it's a ten inch" Niall said and they burst out laughing but, something was telling Harry that Zayn wasn't joking.

They made their way to Harry's house and were all crowding around the island in Harry's kitchen. Niall was texting Amy and grinning to his phone whilst Harry was getting something out of the fridge. Liam was desperate for the toilet and went upstairs to find it unknown to what lurked behind the wooden frames. Liam opened the door with one push and saw a tall blonde beauty dressed in nothing but bra and pants which were laced pink. It was Gemma. Gemma turned around to reveal her massive cleavage and Liam could feel the blood rushing to the tip of his ten inch.

Red faced and embarrassed, Liam spoke "Uh. I'm sorry, I didn't realise"

"It's fine, it's not everyday you get caught half naked by some fit lad" Gemma replied

"You think I'm fit?" Liam smirks

"Drop me a text sometime" Gemma winks and walks out of the bathroom and into her room.

Liam joins an unsuspecting Niall and Harry to have there sleepover extravaganza. Zayn's party starts in an hour so they all got ready, Niall in a jersey and jeans and converse. Liam in a tartan button up with Timberlands, looking very much like a lumberjack. Harry went for a tight white V-neck with super skinny black jeans that were ripped at the knee, with some brogues of course. They were about to leave before Gemma stops them to give them shitloads of vodka. Surprised by the sudden change of heart for Gemma, Harry reluctantly takes the alcohol.

"Gemma, how did you get all this?" a confused Harry asks.

"I brought it silly" Gemma replies

"But, your broke?"

"Not anymore. I got a job"

"Doing what exactly?"

"That doesn't matter for now but I'll see you soon"

They make route for Zayn's and can hear the booming punk music from the other side of the estate. Eventually turning up at Zayn's, Harry makes way to find Louis amongst the crowd of bodies. Harry knows he shouldn't be doing what his doing with Louis, but he can't help it, Louis has some kind of hold over him and Harry can't control it as long as Eleanor doesn't find out, everything will be fine. Ahead of him he sees Eleanor talking to Stan, they seemed fine considering what happened earlier today in the mall, they were up to something. Harry can't find Louis but can see Niall and Liam talking to Zayn so he decides to join him.

"Hey Haz, you enjoying the party?" Niall asks

"Yeah, I'm just looking for someone, have you guys seen Louis?" Harry replies instantly

"Louis? I thought you two hated each other" Zayn asks confusingly

"Well yeah, um, I just need to give him back his revision notes" Harry lies

"His gonna turn up soon, his just looking after Lottie but, his parents will be back soon" Zayn explains

With a nice conversation ending with Niall snogging Amy, it seems Harry was left with Liam and Zayn and he felt like a third-wheel. Zayn and Liam had so much in common, who knew? Things got interesting when Zayn decided to put his arm around Liam's waist and Liam was comfortable with it there, feeling awkward, Harry decided to join Lou and Perrie.