Journey to Narnia

Tyler POV: 

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I saw Luanne sitting on the bottom of my bed, watching me. 

"Holy shit!" I cried, jumping upright. "What the hell? What are you doing in my room? How did you get in?" 

"I was told you wake you for school." She said in her creepy innocent way. 

"Wake me, or watch me sleep? I asked sourly and she pouted. 

"Are you going to play Taylor Swift for me today?" 

"Not now!" I groaned as I remembered. I looked at the clock. Six am. What the hell? 

"B-b-but you promised!" Luanne started to blubber, her eyes going watery. Oh god. 

"Don't get all upset." I said, hurriedly. "I just have school today. I'll play later." Her face lightened. 

"Now scram, I need to get ready." I reluctantly rolled out of my warm bed and shoved her out of my room against her protests. I locked the door and then took a few deep breaths, before opening the door again and heading to the bathroom.

I really didn't want to go to school today, but I didn't want to stay and deal with horrible little Luanne either. I sighed, pulling the shower curtain to the right and turned on the shower head all the way up. Stripping out of my clothes I grunted as the hot water hit my stiff body. This was how it was every morning. After my muscle relaxing, hot water wasting shower, I was in a slightly less sleep induced trace. 

All my arms hairs were on edge from goosebumps and I was yawning every other minute. Grabbing my iPod after getting dressed, I threw it in my school bag and trudged downstairs. There, in my living room, was a very awake family. 

"Why is everyone so... ugh," They all stifled their laughter and continued with their morning activities, much to my dismay. I shook my head and went to the kitchen, taking out a bag of potato chips from the cupboard. Yeah, I know healthy breakfast. 

I sat down with my chips and can of soda and turned on VH1's Jump Start. Still yawning repeatedly, I watched music video after music video and then, when it was five minutes to seven, I ran upstairs to brush my teeth. 

Five minutes later, I was entering the school building and heading to my first class. Yep, History. Oh joy. 

I sat in my usual seat and started doodling the moment the teacher started talking. My mind was other places... Like Luanne. Why the hell did I agree to sing to her? Why was she so annoying? My mood was all her fault. If she hadn't broken Lance because Ash didn't like her... My thoughts difted towards Ash. I had said I loved him, but did I? Of course I did. He was my best friend... but was I in love with him? 

I heard my name being called, jolting me out of my thoughts. I looked up at our teacher with a glare.

"What?" I snapped. 

He looked at me with his eyebrow raised but pointed towards the board. 

"What's the country that I'm pointing to?" He asked. 

I let out an overly obnoxious breath and gave a bitter grin. I obviously didn't know the answer and the teacher knew that too.

"I don't know, Narnia?" This caused a few snickers, but my sarcasm wasn't appreciated by all. I heard a scoff and knew who it was immediately. Rachel Black. 

"It's not Narnia," She said, matter-of-factly. "It's Italy, you can tell because it looks like a high healed boot." She continued in her know-it-all tone. I scoffed; as if I gave two shits.