TRASH CAN?!?

*Not edited*

______________________________________

Wth just happened!!?!!

Did we just do that!!?!

What the!!!

"Welcome to the paradis!!!"-(meaning heaven in english) he says!

"I don't get it!!! How did you do that??!"

"I can't believe...

I'm gonna have to explain everything from the start to my annoying sissy!!!"--That idiot!

"Ugh you know what!!! I seriously don't care!!! Just take me back and I'll make my own memories or whatever!"-I said showing indifference even though I was a bit (okay A LOT) curious...

"You don't understand...You are in a lot of danger!!!...You..."

*𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰*

"I really got to take this its really important!"-he says

He then takes my hand and before I can tell whats happening, uses his 'P̠̠o̠̠w̠̠e̠̠r̠̠s̠'

I find myself in a comfy bedroom...

"DON'T GO ANYWHERE STAY HERE! I DON'T WANT U TO GET INTO TROUBLE K?"

"Ok" I mutter...

Well now that he said not to...I really wanna go out! I wonder whats here!!!

More magic??!?

*𝔾𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕*

Wow!! Is that guy floating omg?!!!?

"Oww"

"Watch where you're going shiela or should I say trash can!?!" the girl replies...

That little...I'm mad now!

"SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KNOCKED INTO ME!!! I WAS LITERALLY STANDING TO THE CORNER!

"What can I say you are pretty invisible idiot" says the mental idiot!!!

"Atleast I have somethin called eyes which you clearly don't since you can't even see where you are going!" :)

"Rarr I will kill you... little devil..I hate you! How dare you steal my spotllight!"-that stupid girl

She lifts me up without even using her hands...I CAN'T BREATHE...

"Pls stop..." I whisper slowly...

"Haha!! What happened to your powers now!! Dumbo!!! I'll kill you today!!!"