IV

Over the past few days me and Emmett have gotten closer, but not as close as me and Jasper. I look up to Jasper like a big brother, he would be there when things got overwhelming. It's something about him that calms everything down, but with Emmett I could never see him as a brother. With Emmett it was so much different, when I'm around him I get this feeling in my stomach that won't go away. I've discussed this with Bella and she thinks I've got a crush on him.

I'm not too sure about what I feel, but what I do know is that Emmett makes me feel nice. "Hello? Earth to Star?" Bella waves her hand in front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts and focus my attention on Bella. "Sorry, I was just lost in my own world for a moment there. What's up?"

Bella raises an eyebrow at me. "You seemed pretty deep in thought. Everything okay?"

I give her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, everything's fine. Just thinking about some stuff. What did you need?"

She tilts her head slightly, a curious expression on her face. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place after school. We could hang out and maybe watch a movie or something."

I consider her offer for a moment. Spending time with Bella sounds like a good distraction from my confusing feelings. "Sure, that sounds great. I'd love to come over."

Bella grins, clearly pleased with my answer. "Awesome! It'll be fun. We can order some pizza too."

As we make our way to our first class, I can't help but feel a lingering sense of uncertainty about my emotions. Bella's suggestion that I might have a crush on Emmett keeps replaying in my mind. I've always valued my friendship with both Emmett and Jasper, and now I find myself questioning the nature of those relationships.

Throughout the day, I try to push my thoughts aside and focus on my classes, but the nagging feeling lingers. When the final bell rings, Bella and I meet up and head towards her truck.

As we approach the vehicle, I notice Emmett leaning against it, talking and laughing with his siblings. My heart skips a beat, and I can feel my cheeks growing warm. Bella nudges me with her elbow, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Looks like your crush is waiting for you," she teases.

I shoot her a playful glare, trying to hide the blush on my face. "Stop it, Bella. You're making things up."

She chuckles and opens the truck's door. "Sure, sure. Whatever you say."

"Star, I wanted to catch you before you left. I was wondering, if you wanted to hangout at my place this weekend?" He asks with a dazzling smile. I'm taken aback by Emmett's sudden invitation, my heart fluttering in my chest. His smile is infectious, and I find myself unable to resist the warmth it radiates. I glance over at Bella, who raises an eyebrow suggestively, clearly noticing the interaction between us.

I stand there frozen, not knowing what to say. SAY SOMETHING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! I gather my thoughts and muster up the courage to respond. "Yeah, that sounds really nice, Emmett. I'd love to hang out at your place this weekend. Sounds really cool and great, even though I already said that..."

Emmett grins even wider, his excitement evident. "Awesome! I've been wanting to show you my video game collection. It's pretty epic."

A surge of anticipation rushes through me as I imagine spending time with Emmett, getting to know him better in a different setting. It's both exhilarating and nerve-wracking, but I'm eager to explore this newfound connection between us.

Bella nudges me playfully, a knowing smile on her face. "Looks like you're in for a fun weekend, Star. Just remember to be yourself and enjoy the moment."