Author's Note

Dear Reader's,

First and foremost, thank you for reading this book! Before reading on, I want to add some things:

1. All names are NOT REAL. I created the names as I wrote this book, so it's only a coincidence that the names are similar to those in real life. HOWEVER, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I MADE UP ALL THE NAMES AND ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS THEM.

2. ALL names of locations are made up. I created the kingdoms and cities as I wrote this book.

3. I tend to write long chapters (about 3000 words, give or take), so some parts may be lengthy . I do that because I believe I have to explain a lot. Don't hesitate to skip through a few paragraphs, hehe.

4. Please understand that I do this for fun, as do other people. I enjoy getting feedback and constructive criticism, but foul opinions and threats are not welcomed. I ask that all readers refrain from arguing and keep mean remarks to themselves.

5. I also have this book published on Inkitt, so if you feel that there are too many ads (if you don't already pay for Wattpad because I don't), then move to Inkitt. It's published with the same title, cover, and same amount of chapters. My account is Samlyn on there ;).

Alright, that's all I have for now! I have more chapters on the way, and I hope you guys enjoy them. Soon, I'll post pronunciations for characters and locations. If you struggle with them, then stay tuned for a pronunciation guide.

Much love,
- SL <3