"I dare you to tell us who you find the most attractive in this room." Calvin was surprisingly the one who gave her a dare. She nibbled on her lower lip in thought, her eyes taking in everyone's appearance.

"Gigi." She said with a shrug. Everyone around them cheered, but Wynter's eyes focused on Calvin and Taylor. The DJ had a satisfied smile, his hand around Taylor. The said girl on the other hand, had an unreadable expression, her eyes glued on Wynter. Instead of looking away immediately, the brunette raised a questioning brow at her, before shifting her attention at the spinning bottle.

The bottle coincidentally landed on Taylor right after Wynter.

"I dare you to go to the bedroom with Wynter for 21 minutes." Everyone's heads turned to Selena, looking at her in confusion and shock.

"Her boyfriend's literally here, Selena." Estella awkwardly mentioned, nodding her head towards Calvin.

"Plus what the hell will they do in the bedroom for 21 minutes? Talk?" Emma added, chuckling awkwardly.

"Yeah, I mean, it's not 7 minutes in heaven. They could do whatever they want," Selena answered with a shrug, taking a sip out of her wine glass. "So, will you do it or not?"

"I'm fine with it. What about you, Taylor?" Wynter shrugged nonchalantly, standing up and walking over to the mini fridge.

"I'm okay with it." Taylor said as well, pulling away from Calvin to stand up. The DJ was a little too calm in this situation, making it quite suspicious.

Emma and her friends aren't calm, tho. They all looked at the Quins in worry, silently asking why they were letting this happen. In response, Wade just shook his head, allowing Ivy to explain.

"It's fine, it's Wynter. Nothing will happen, trust us."

_______________

Once the two entered the room, Wynter locked the door as Taylor sat on the edge of the bed.

Wynter walked over to her and handed her a bottle of water, making sure to open it in front of Taylor to not arouse suspicion. "Drink up to sober up. Got them before we entered here."

The brunette could feel Taylor's eyes on her as she sat down on the small vanity chair to create distance between them.

"Sit here." Taylor said in a low voice, tapping the empty space beside her on the bed. Wynter shook her head and gave her a small smile.

"Your bloke's outside. I'm not that big of an arsehole, love." She placed down her half drunk water bottle on the small desk beside her chair. "We can talk like this."

Taylor nodded wordlessly, turning her head to focus her gaze on her fingers fidgeting with the sheets' seams.

"What d'you wanna talk about, darling?"

"Why'd... your... attractive... Am... not..." Taylor mumbled out, not making eye contact with Wynter.

"I didn't understand a thing, Tay." Wynter chuckled, pulling her chair a tad bit closer to the bed. "You gotta speak up, love."

"I said, why was Gigi your answer to the attractive question? Am I not attractive to you?" Taylor said with a frown.

"If I did, your boy would go bonkers." She chuckled humorlessly. "Plus, you already know you're the most pulchritudinous woman I've ever seen. I mean, I waited for you for a decade. That alone, explais a lot."

Taylor rolled her eyes playfully at Wynter. They stared at each ohher for a few seconds after Taylor's laugh died down. They were enveloped by silence for a couple of seconds before Taylor broke it.