That's Entertainment

Start from the beginning

Charlie: You knew I was gonna say that!

She then booped Y/N's nose. He looked at her and covered his nose.

Vaggie: Because he knows you. But, please don't sing! This is serious!

Charlie: Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!

Charlie stands on the table where Razzle and Dazzle are happily munching on doughnuts, watching her.

Vaggie: But, life isn't a musical.

Y/N didn't say anything. Charlie pulled out a sketchbook

Charlie: Fine. But, I have these other ideas of what to say! The highlighted bits are the best part!

Charlie starts bouncing a bit as she shows Vaggie and Y/N the sketchbook.

Vaggie: Uh, it's all highlighted.  Is this a drawing...?

Y/N was nervously fidgeting with the sketchbook, glancing at the highlighted paper.

Charlie: Look, Y/N, what do you think of this happy ending? Everyone smiling and happy in Heaven!

Y/N: Uh, Charlie, it's, um, nice... but maybe we should stick to the talking points Vaggie mentioned. Keep it straightforward.

Y/N began to trace imaginary train tracks on the edge of sketchbook, using the familiar motion to ease his nerves.

Charlie: Okay, fiiiine. I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills!

She salutes Vaggie as she walks over to Katie Killjoy. Vaggie watched in concern, she looked over at Y/N

Y/N was gently tapping his fingers on the sketchbook, a hint of worry in his eyes

Vaggie: Don't worry, Y/N. Charlie's got a way with words, even if it's unconventional.

- - -

Charlie: Hiii! I'm Charlie.

Charlie tries to go for a handshake, as Katie was smoking. Katie blows out the smoke of her cigarette. She then throws away her cigarette

Katie Killjoy: Katie Killjoy. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie.  And you can put that away. I don't touch the gays. I have standards!

Charlie: Yeah? How's uh... how's that working out for ya?

Charlie turns to look around nervously.

Katie Killjoy: Look, my time is money. So, I'll keep this short. You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment.

Katie proceeds to poke Charlie

A billboard of Jeffrey's cannibalism cooking show titled "It's Dahm Good!" can be seen in the background.

Y/N: He was friends with Derf Backderf. Fun fact, when he was told that one of his classmates was a serial killer, Dahmer was his second guess.

Y/N looked at Vaggie as he told her that.

Katie Killjoy: You might be some royal big shot , but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon "princess" wants to advertise.

Tom can be seen shaking his head in disapproval as Katie boasts about her wealth and influence to Charlie.

Charlie: But, I-

Katie Killjoy: So, don't get cute with me, honey, or I will fucking bury you!

News Staff: And we're live!