Hey!

BOY 2

Catch us if you can!

Boy 1 and 2 run through the alleyway, stepping in puddles and running through dirty areas. The Police officer runs behind them slowly but is out of breath.

POLICE OFFICER

Oh come on...guys...just- oh man.

CUT TO:

!BOY 1 AND 2. BOY 1 AND 2 FIND THE EXIT TO THE ALLEYWAY AND TURNS TO SEE THE POLICE OFFICER BEHIND THEM.

BOY 1

Here block him off-

Boy 1 and 2 pull a dumpster.

CUT TO:

POLICE OFFICER. INT: THE POLICE OFFFICER CATCHES UP TO THE KIDS.

POLICE OFFICER

Ha- gotcha now-

Police officer one drinks a beer. Both Boys 1 and 2 push the dumpster and push it toward the police officer.

POLICE OFFICER

What the!

The police officer runs into the dumpster and falls into it. He lands on the ground and trash falls on him.

BOY 1

See ya!

Boy 1 and 2 run.

POLICE OFFICER

Aw, damn you teens!

EXT-The camera expands and shows a whole crowd of teens at the skate park doing their own thing. A kid around age 16 skates on a skating rail and does tricks. The kid skates passed 2 girls around age 16 who are walking pass and sits next to a guy, around age 18, drawing.  We then see a young girl, around age 15 who is Junovi. We don't see her face, but she is sitting on the bench looking at everyone while smoking.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Mentally here... physically... still stuck at school.

The scene transitions to Junovi still sitting down in the same position, but now sitting at a school desk.

CUT TO:

MS.JAN, A TEACHER AROUND AGE 47, OVERWEIGHTED, WEARING A YELLOW DRESS WITH A BLACK JACKET OVER IT, AND WHITE SHOES, IS SITTING ON HER TEACHER DESK. SHE THEN GETS UP.

MS.JAN

Ladies and gentlemen, please bring your voices DOWN! I know your excited but you're at a level 10 right now, please bring it down!

A kid throws a paper ball at Ms. Jan.

CUT TO:

KID, AROUND AGE 15 LOOKS AT A CLOCK.