Chapter 10.

After two consecutive lectures in college the following day, Daina was relieved she was finally heading to the Girls' Washroom. Her bladders were full to the brim. She wanted to pee that bad. But as she got there, she realized she didn't wanna walk past through the door. There was a heated exchange of words going on in there.

"C'mon, give me your bronzer! I have a better face than you." Alesha snarled, trying to grab the make-up product. She was wearing a lacy maroon bra top that gave a good view of her cleavage and maroon hot palazzo pants while her wavy auburn luscious hair fell over her shoulders.

"Can't you understand?? I don't want to share my cosmetics with you!" the other brown haired girl retorted.

"I don't have my bronzer at this moment. And yours matches my skin type. So you must let me use yours."

"Alesha, you look fine," her friend Leigh drawled. She was a medium heighted golden haired girl who was wearing denim shorts and tee with high heeled boots. "Besides," she spoke further, "this girl needs it more than you to make herself atleast look feminine if not anything more."

The brown haired girl was so shocked by that harsh remark that she didn't know when Alesha had snatched the bronzer from her hand.

Diana felt really bad for the girl. Leigh had insulted her in such a crude manner. That's when Diana decided she disliked Leigh even more than she previously did.

Alesha applied the bronzer to her face and gave it back to the owner who marched out of the washroom with a sour look on her face.

"Move!" she boomed at Diana who was more than ready to oblige.

After the brunette stormed past her, Diana decided it best to continue waiting outside till Alesha and Leigh left from there. She wanted to avoid being around them.

"Anything special that you look so determined?" Leigh ask her friend when the latter was applying eye shadow.

Diana couldn't help but admit at how amazing Alesha looked. She had got a great figure and tons of sex appeal. No wonder boys were after her and Zac preferred her the most. Diana too loved make-up and wanted to try out different fashionable clothes. But there were things that held her back from fulfilling her secret desires. 

Firstly, she didn't think she had a great body to look good in those clothes and she doubted make up would make her look any better. She might just look like a joker with an ugly face.   

"Zac is planning to move into a seaside apartment that comes with a crazy landlady and thus he is looking for a girl who would live with him as his pretend girlfriend," spoke Alesha.

"Zac told you this?" Leigh raised a brow.

"Nah. We share nothing more than a physical relationship," said Alesha, "I happened to overhear his bandmates talk about this."

"And you wanna be that pretend girlfriend and move in with him?"

"Ofcourse yes," responded Alesha casually, "I mean there's no doubt that he has only me on his mind for it. After all, I'm the hottest girl around. No other girl stands a chance. Zac and I are the best on bed. Living with him would mean much more dirty sex."

Leigh snorted seeing her friend smirk in self-pride. "What if Zac asks some other girl to move in with him?"

Alesha started laughing hearing that, a high egotistical laugh.

"You're such a fool, Leigh!" she chortled, "Such a fool to think Zac would want someone other than the best. But even if it does happen, I'll make sure life is a living hell for whoever that girl would be 'cause she dared to have what I wanted."