Chapter 3.

(Justin Gaston as Shawn Gibson)

(I donno her name but I picture her as Alesha Brown)

***

The following morning Zac Clayton woke up with groggy eyes to find himself alone on Alesha's bed. He hosted himself into a sitting position and was running his hand through his messy brown hair when he heard the bathroom knob click open. All the grogginess left him when he saw two sexy bare feet. And the very next moment, Alesha emerged out covering her hot assets in a provocative manner with a red towel. She seductively leaned against the tiles with a coy smile on her lips and a glint in her eyes.

Zac couldn't look away from her. Not that he actually tried to. Water trickled down her gorgeous curly red hair making way down the perfect curve of her neck to her chest before seeping into the towel through her sultry cleavage...He felt himself get erect between his legs under the bedcovers.

"There are so my bites all over my body, Zac, which is making it difficult for me to shower alone..." she said mocking innocence, referring to their wild foreplay the night before.

Zac smiled impishly. "I don't like it when you try doing things alone when I am around."

He threw the duvet off him, got out of bed and followed her into the bathroom.

***

Diana  inhaled a deep breath looking at the screen of her phone with eyes full of doubts and nervousness. She was sitting in the lecture hall and her thumb was just inches away from connecting her phone to the college wifi and then she would know if she had received a friend request on Facebook that morning from Zac Clayton....

Diana sighed. There was no point in being so anxious. If the miracle has to happen today, it would. She went ahead and selected the appropriate internet option, then logged into her account through the app.

And the result was pretty much just like always. She had received no notification of any kind since last night. No Friend Request from Zac.

Diana's face fell. It was too hard to shrug off the disappointment that had taken over her bones at that moment. Zac was the sole reason why she created a social media account on the first place. She thought they would be virtual friends. She thought it'd be easier to talk online with him rather than face to face. And then maybe, just maybe, he would have started to like her...