~Chapter 2~

(A/N: Hello guys~ thank you so much for 82 reads. I am so grateful. Sorry I haven't posted. I had school and exams. Plus I didn't know what to do for this chapter because sadly nobody commented what they wanted the next chapter to be, so I decided to do right this~...

Please Enjoy~❤️)

Naruto Pov:

After what happened yesterday, I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking how Sasuke knows my home address. I sighed and stood up getting ready for school. I wasn't really feeling like going. "I'll skip", I smiled mischievously as I smiled at my idea.

A/N: This was the outfit he wore

I've been walking on the street for hours at least not after enjoying some ramen. But still, It's pretty boring. I checked the time and I realized that it's almost time for me to go to work, I'm sure Hinata would be angry at me. I walked past an alleyway and I heard something like a scream. Foolish of me I checked at it out and I couldn't believe what I saw,"...sakura-chan.." immediately I said that..Bang! The person on the floor was shot, I looked at her scared. "S-sakura..."before I could react a hand grabbed me and cover my nose and mouth with and handkerchief. The only thing I could see before I blacked was sakura she looked worried. I don't understand what on earth is happening.

After some hours I woke up in a strange room, It was really big . I sat up and looked around my head was a little dizzy. I was so scared of the new environment I didn't know I slipped out of headspace.

~Sasuke pov~

I didn't go to school because I had something important to do, It was very boring not being able to see Naruto, anyways Me and Sakura were getting packed for the next mission. She looked at me and smirked "already missing your boy toy~" I glared at her and looked away laughing. Ugh.."let's go already!" I walked away from her cause I couldn't deal with her teasing. We found our target and Sakura took him and started interrogating, It was very boring so I just watched until I saw a figure at the entry of the alleyway. I moved away from their eyesight and snuck up behind them. When the person spoke I was shocked 'Naruto..'. I didn't have a choice I had to what I had to do. I grabbed from behind and put him unconscious. Sakura looked at me worried, I just shrugged it off "oh please...He'll find out later". Sakura sighed and disposed of the body before looking at me;

Sakura: Sasuke what do we do?

Sasuke: Look, he saw you it doesn't matter like I said he'll find out later.

Sakura: What if he abandons you after you tell him

Sasuke: That'll will never happen..

Sakura: ...what do you mean of course he'll leave you

Sasuke: He won't! I won't let him. He's mine and will always be (psychopath much -_-)

Sakura sighed and walked away carrying Naruto to the car. We arrived at the mansion and I carried Naruto to the guest room and left him there locking the door. 'I can't wait to see his face when he wakes up'.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I just had school and other stuff,

=================================================================

You guys can leave in the comments what you want the next chapter to be like. also sorry for the short chapter I was tired and typed anything that came in my head.