4

💜Happy Birthday, Hiyori!💚

So, this moment has come. Suddenly, at the end of the first month, something happened that almost no one expected. We received our private points, but in return we were also told that this school is even more unusual than we should assume. I can tell by the look at Ryuen that he is already dreaming of some of his strange ideas. I hope it doesn't affect me, because he doesn't look like someone you would trust with your life.

I don't know what Hiyori is thinking, but she seems to be listening intently to Sakagami-sensei. Well, I'm looking at the amazing view outside the window. Have you ever thought that clouds can be fluffy? No, of course, I understand that this is illogical and contradicts the laws of physics, but wouldn't it be ideal? It seems that there is a cloud in the form of a cat in the distance on the horizon. A graceful cloud reflecting all the greatness of this mammal.

– And, Ayanokoji-kun, come over to teacher's office on lunch break.

– Hm??

I heard someone using my name and turned my head towards Sakagami-sensei. He seemed to be talking to me now. But why would he need someone like me? Did I do something wrong? Do they want to tell me off for not having friends?? What about Hiyori?? She's my friend, that counts, I'm sure.

Although, if this school really monitored something like personal friendship statistics, I would hardly be the only one under the gun. That guy, I think his name's Kaneda, doesn't seem to be in a close relationship with anyone. Unpopular guys like Ishizaki, Kondo and Komiya found each other and formed their own gang, Ryuen, who is clearly not looking for friendship, but Albert is always walking with him now for some reason.

Okay, maybe Hiyori and friendship has nothing to do with it. But this doesn't make the situation any less suspicious.

In any case, I had to leave this thought until lunch break, when Hiyori turned around to me, while still sitting in her seat.

– Kiyotaka-kun, why did Sakagami-sensei call you in?

– I'd like to know that myself.

However, it's not good if I keep the sensei waiting, is it? Well, I don't have any other choice anyway.

– Should I come with you?

– Why?

I mean, there's no point in following me for her. After all, she wasn't called there, so this girl would just cause Sensei to have unnecessary questions. Moreover, I do not want to fall in her eyes. If I am accused of something, it is better that she does not know it, even if these accusations are obviously false.

– Well... to support you morally, I suppose.

– Don't worry about it. It's probably just a misunderstanding, so I'll figure it out quickly and come back.

– Okay. I hope you'll be alright.

Still, I convinced her to stay. As a result, as planned, I had to go alone to the teacher's office. I've seen this place before, so I know the way there. However, fortunately, I have never been there before in my life. And this is exactly the place that I would like to leave aside from my quiet peaceful life.

That's why, when I got there, I got a little shiver. But it was only an attack of momentary weakness, which any living being is capable of if he meets something new and unknown for himself. The staff room was just such a place for me, up to this point.

Anyway, I knocked first and opened the door seconds later. Sakagami-sensei was inside, just him. The seats of all the other teachers were empty. There are only three available seats at the moment. However, I have seen other teachers at the school this month. Their teachers' rooms are probably on other floors.