20. Secrets and Dresses

Start from the beginning

My breath hitched, and my knees touched as I erupted, but Eli never stopped his movements. Tension had begun tightening my body and somehow heightening my pleasure as I worried the woman might see us.

"Eli." I tapped on one of the hands encircling me and gripping the balcony railing.

Still, he didn't stop moving but rather slowed his strokes to an ungodly speed that made my toes curl.

"Say the word, and I'll take you inside." He promised.

Except... no part of me wanted to go inside. There was nothing like this intoxicating elixir of fear and hedonism. While the thought of being caught was erotic enough, the actuality of it happening made my pussy clench around him.

How sinful it would be if the woman saw us, and Eli kept fucking me?

So, I shook my head and pushed back to meet his slow, torturous thrusts. My ass jiggled each time our bodies met, and I bit my lip with the desire to cum again.

The man of my most delicious desires chuckled softly behind me and pressed a kiss to the top of my spine before speeding his strokes back up. The heat of him made me feel like he was melting me from the inside out, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to swallow him further.

My breasts bounced heavily, and I didn't bother quietening my moans. Let them see how Eli could break me and mend me together at the same time.

As if my thoughts had caused it, the woman suddenly turned and looked up. I froze when her eyes widened in shock, and for some reason, it unlocked my orgasm and I came loudly.

My eyes had only closed for a brief moment from the feeling, but when they opened again, she was pulling the door shut as quickly as possible and shutting the blinds. I would've laughed if Eli wasn't holding my breasts tightly as his thrusts became more frantic.

"She should appreciate that she got to see my pet cum all over this dick." He commented, but it sounded almost pained.

Pushing me down so that my nipples were firmly against the concrete railing, Eli slapped my ass before gripping my hips tightly to slam into my sopping heat. The rough feel of the concrete made me cry out so by the time Eli finally spilled his hot seed inside of me, I was cumming again right along with him.

When he pulled out, we were both breathing heavily, and I could feel the gooey mixture of our cum beginning to seep out of me. Shockingly content, I hummed and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

Too spent to move, I let Eli wrap his arms around me once more to pull me up and against his chest. He turned me to look me over and settled his hands over my ass.

"I've waited so long to have you like this. So utterly mine that you don't give a fuck who sees." He smiled and nuzzled my cheek against his. "I couldn't imagine you any better, Divine."

And then he bent, as promised, to suck my nipples into his mouth.

Through it all, only one fact sounded in my mind: he said I was his.

🐞

Walking into work on the next day, I felt like I was gliding on air. So much so that I'd completely overlooked the unusual buzz in the office.

"You're smiley today." Claire observed while regarding me suspiciously.

"Am I? I hadn't noticed." I responded, shrugging with a permanent smile on my lips.

I walked by her smoothly to walk into my office, but I didn't even get a chance to fully settle and start work before Claire informed me of an impromptu meeting with Avery. He wasn't one for spontaneity, so the request instantly put me on guard.