19. Lovers and Friends

Start from the beginning

"Now, where has my sun gone?" He asked as he glanced at me, a bright shining sun behind him.

It was like happiness was permanently etched into the seams of his face. Smile lines forming in the corners of his eyes and lips and a joyous brightness radiating from underneath his molasses-colored skin.

My mind struggled to comprehend how this was the same man that confessed such deep emotional troubles when he looked like this. How did he wear his struggles so perfectly?

"I'm just sad this weekend is coming to an end." I shrugged while I walked out on the balcony to join him.

A little bit of a lie, a little bit of the truth. The recipe for the best deceit.

"There's still time left." He responded easily like the world spun on his axis. Like the sands of time never slipped from his fingers.

If only that were true. And as if reality wanted to remind us of that, my phone rang on the bedside table.

Judging by the urgency of the ringtone, it was either work or one of my parents. The fact that the notifications were the same told you all you needed to know about my sentiments.

🎧

I sighed but turned toward it anyway, but Eli's warm hand encircled my wrist and pulled me into his body. His partially bare body that was covered only by loose sweatpants.

Gray loose sweatpants...

Ladies and gents, I think you know where I'm going with this.

"Don't answer it." He demanded rather than asked. Though it was punctuated with a kiss against the skin of my shoulder that had begun to show because of the unraveling knot of my robe tie.

The unraveling that Eli was seeking to complete as his hands began to run along the sides of me before settling on the tie.

"Let the moment last just a little longer, pretty. Do it for me." He requested, and my body was melting too much like butter for me to refuse him.

It also made me realize that I could do anything for Eli if he asked me, even turning my back on every responsibility I'd amassed throughout the years.

It was completely illogical, and there were a thousand reasons to deny him.

But there were also a thousand beats of my heart that begged me to accept every kiss and every touch that Eli could spare. It was utterly dangerous, but it also made me practically vibrate with vitality.

So, I thought fuck it, why not?

"Okay." I relented, relaxing my head to rest on his shoulder and pushing my hips to nestle his hardening length in between my ass.

Eli stepped backwards until we were fully out on the balcony again, and he released his hold on my hips to pull the glass door shut. Then, he stepped away to stand in the corner of the glass balcony that was lined with concrete.

Below us, there were buzzing sounds of laughter and conversation from the people by the pool we overlooked. We were high enough up that if someone looked up, they'd see every movement we made, but they wouldn't be able to make out our faces.

The usual excitement that Eli caused had magnified into damn near electricity as the possibility of being seen nurtured the growing flames of my desire. I was practically squirming as he stared at me, and he'd barely even touched me.

"Untie your robe." He ordered, plucking a strawberry from the tray to bite into it.

The juice of it caught in the corner of his lips before it dribbled down his skin. I'd never wanted to lick a man more in my life than I did right in that moment.

Hastily, I pulled the knot completely undone and let the robe fall open.

The glowing beams of the sun honeyed my skin, and I watched as Eli committed every curve and line of my body to memory. While he stared, his thumb wiped away the juice before sucking it into his mouth all while his dick hardened to the point it couldn't be ignored even by a blind woman. And honey, I damn sure wasn't blind.

At the movement, I moaned softly and clenched my thighs together to relieve some of the erotic pressure building between them. I wanted him inside of me like I wanted my next breath.

Eli's brown eyes promised sinful treasures when he walked toward me, another large strawberry in his hand. The cloth of his pants brushed lightly against the beginnings of my heat, and his arms wrapped around me while one of his hands trailed the strawberry along the plumpness of my ass.

"Mhmm." He hummed as he placed a gentle kiss to my throat. "Take the robe off." He whispered and nipped the base of my jaw.

Arching my body further into him by pushing my shoulders back, I obeyed and the robe fell to the floor. It didn't even register that I was completely naked where everyone could see me because all I could focus on was that torturous strawberry.

It had traveled from my lower back to my spine and was making its way back down my ass. I clutched Eli tighter against me and mewled when it touched between my folds enough to gather some of my wetness.

Eli pulled away from kissing my skin to stare down at me as he took a bite from the fruit and moaned at its taste. I never thought I'd be envious of a fruit, but fuck, he made everything look so good.

"You want a taste, pretty?" He offered the fruit to me innocently, but I understood the subliminal challenge.

"Yes." I replied, opening my hand for him to place the strawberry in my palm.

Once he did, I'm sure he was just expecting me to take a bite. And I would, but only when it was flavored by his precum.

So, I roughly pulled down his sweatpants for his dick to spring free, and I enclosed part of it in my palm while I rubbed the bitten, wet piece of fruit along his skin and tip.

When I was satisfied with Eli's shocked grunts and the transfer of flavor, I finally took the whole strawberry in my mouth while simultaneously pulling off the stem.

Bursts of sweetness mixed sublimely with the muted, watery taste of precum.

"That tasted almost as good as it looked." I complimented with a sly smirk on my lips. "But, I think something will taste even better." My eyes trailed down to take in his firm abs and thick length.

It was such a pretty dick. Veins decorated his shaft, and his bulbous head was tinted slightly with the red of the blood rushing to it. But what I loved most was its girth.

The curved length of him was a plus, but I'd always been obsessed with the stretch of my pussy when it was filled by a dick that I struggled to enclose my fingers around.

Though, I didn't get a chance to stare as long as I would've liked because Eli grasped my chin to kiss me again. It wasn't gentle or slow, instead his wide tongue dominated my mouth and wet, utterly filthy sounds were coming from where our lips met.

His hands held the back of my neck to control my movements, and I appreciated the care he took to avoid pulling my hair. But he pushed slightly to hold my head at an almost uncomfortable angle to order me once more.

"Don't forget to clean up your mess."

Licking our mixed saliva from my lips, I stared up at him in wonder and desire. Mirror images of those feelings shone back at me on his face, but there was deep affection as well. He'd lowered every wall for me to see it, and I was stunned at its intensity.

My gaze never wavered as I soaked in everything he was translating to me silently, even when I sunk to my knees and pulled his shaft into my hands.

As I pressed my lips to the weeping hole of his dick, I vowed to give him every part of me. And I prayed that giving in on this balcony would be enough.