who care ?

She lean forward to me telling me to the thing that I'm dying to do  Jungkook thought , it's hard for him to control himself, but he gotta control him because you are drunk..
"Jungkook , kiss me please" you looked at Jungkook learning more ...
"Y/n let's go home" Jungkook close his eyes before saying..
"Why you gonna fuck me?" You ask him with as you bite one finger tip with a smirk...
He hold your hand as he pull you up ..
"Jungkook, why are you going?" Jimin stopped Jungkook, "she is out of her mind" Jungkook replied and added "we should go now"...

You can't even walk properly, you are wasted ...
"Kiss me , kiss me" you are talking to yourself as Jungkook drive...

"Come out y/n" Jungkook open the door for you ,
You looked at him "Pick me up" you  said it like you are real 'pick me'
Jungkook giggle a little but did as you wanted he pick you up in his arms ..
"Oh my husband" you wrap your hands around his neck ,
He entered the house, as he make you sit on the couch.. he pop himself beside you .. but his heart stoped working as you in a swift motion seat on his lap facing him , hand slowly glide to wrap around his neck ..
His hands automatically hold your waist to make sure you are safe..
"Why can't just fucking kiss me?" You ask him voice low but sharp..
You are so confident with your word that he almost forgot how to talk ..
"It's, I can't do that y/n" Jungkook said feel scared for some reason..
"Why? Try me I'm delicious" you lean to close to his face your nose touch, as you continue "I won't disappoint I promise" you whisper the last part ...
Gosh you are making it hard for him , so hard for him , it's dangerous for his heart and well for his dick too .. both losing their control...
"Y/n , you are drunk" Jungkook try to push a little, you hold him more tightly "and we both are horny" you voiced..  you got no sence of shame .. 
"Y/n I can't touch you , while you are drunk , don't make it hard for me" Jungkook push you slightly away from his face , his not smiling or smirking, just a boy trying to control himself..
You smile at him and you slowly press your lips on his neck kissing it ...
"Y/n don't" Jungkook's words came out his mouth more like whisper..
Your lips press against his skin "you don't have to touch me I'll take care for everything .. hmm?"
"Y/n but-" he couldn't complete,
You lips travel through his neck , he head fall back resting on the couch ... As soon as your lips travel to his ears he knows there's no going back . You lick the outline of his ears , his grip on your waist become tighter from the new sensation.. you slowly whisper in his ear "tell me where you want to be touched" you said as you bite his earlobe..
A soft sound left his mouth.. your lips travel through his jaw kissing it perfectly, you lick his sharp jaw straight , your lips stopped infront his lips , "I thought I'll cut my tongue off with that sharp jaw" you lips touching, Jungkook couldn't take it he lean forward to kiss , but you move away "y/n please" Jungkook's mouth automatically working,, you wrap your fingers around his neck, you press in down his head and neck softly hit the couch, you are choking him , you learn forward you slightly lick his lower lips , as you take your time of life to admire his shinning lower lips ,, Jungkook hand pull you closer "enough y/n , kiss me now" Jungkook whispered at this point there's nothing comes out of his throat normally,
Y/n press his chest with his well build one , there's no gap in between them not even  light can pass in between them , her lips capture his , they meet , y/n started to move her lips , Jungkook is taken aback because how skilled y/n is , they pick up the speed moving, sucking... Y/n bite the lower lips without any warning and a bit to hard earning the sound from Jungkook, the sound she wanted. Taking it as advantage you slip your tongue exploring every inch, for both your surprise with the taste of alcohol there's a salty taste, you stop kissing as you look at his lips , it's blood,
Jungkook's lips bleeding because you did bite it too hard, you sound apologies, Yikes ! You are proud of it , as you suck the bloody link all in .. Jungkook? He is in the stars, no woman was able to feel this weak with few minutes of makeout.. your one hand slipped down as you open with his shirt, so skillfully, so confidently, Jungkook for a second thought how can he get all warmed up by someone opening his shirt.. he help you to take out that damm shirt out off his body,
"You are liking it baby?" Your voice seducing his soul at this point.. "keep going babe" that all Jungkook can say , you adjust your self as you seat on his member , he moaned a little, but it became heavy and deep as you start moving on his lap , you are rubbing his clothes dick shamelessly, Jungkook hands made their way to your butt as he is directing you where to move , pulling you closer and ofc squeezing it ... You press yourself with all force.. "damm I can't feel you" you really can't feel him with that thick jeans "I'm taking that off" you don't even want to know if he want to or not , you want to that's all you need .. you get down his lap , you stand infront of him , leaning down to open his jeans as he left up his ass let slide down completely out of his body, your eyes fell on his tight and hard member caged in the gray Calvin Klein boxer , it's hard for you , you made it , you should praise yourself for doing such an amazing job ..  you lean forward pecking the tip of with clothes cock .. Jungkook losing it .. as you move forward towards his resting uper body pinning it between your hands you looked at his eyes "want you want ? You wanna got inside or you want me to suck it"
It's ofc your touch and skill but if something that Jungkook wanna worship it's your confidence your attitude... "What you want?" Jungkook asked gosh he hates how he sounds so weak against you .. you laughed a little "well I don't wanna get pregnant... So lemme suck you up for today" you said so casually... With a last kiss
your took your rubber band which was on your wrist, pulling your hair up in a ponytail ... You fall down on your knees infront Jungkook.... The view Jungkook getting "divine, you are divine" Jungkook just thinking out loud ... You heard it and ofc it boost you confidence it stroke the fuck out of your ego ... You pull the boxer down with the help of Jungkook ofc .. his hard pink member stood up slapping against his stomach, you split a little on your hand as you wrap your fingers around his hard cock
"It's pretty big holy fuck" you talked to yourself, Jungkook ears liking it , his is proud as fuck ..  Jungkook roll his eyes back his soul left his body as soon he felt your mouth capturing the tip of his cock giving it a nice suck to start with , after that you give it few good long strokes , finally you start sucking, you tongue roaming around his pink stuff , you are licking and sucking , you sucking all the pre cum coming out him , your saliva dripping... You are nasty , and ? Who cares Jungkook absolutely not .. trust me when I said he tried he tried so bad but his hands make their way to your back head  pushing it down more , you almost chocked, "that's why you like small dick huh?" Jungkook laughed but didn't last long his head fall down to the couch damm you are fast , you are so damm fast .. you are going wild with the speed..  the problem is Jungkook can't see your face , "babe , let me see your face" you look up as Jungkook wanted, damm he wanna frame it , you look up sucking his dick , hair out of your face , "shit , you are amazing babe , I can die for you" Jungkook fall back again , you giggle at his unique compliment ...
"Fuck fuck fuck" I'm close babe he moaned,
"I know" you simply said .. "babe I'm cumming babe" he says for you to move
How can he forgot "cum in , I'm waiting" you command .. "y/n , you are a fantasy" this are the word Jungkook let out before, he let out his biggest moan of the night he cum in your mouth ,,, his eyes meet yourself you gulp it down, you swallow it all with out any hesitation.. Jungkook pull you again in his lap , Jungkook pulled his boxer up and he pull you up to his lap , you smiled at him lips shinning with his white warm cream..  damm what a view .. he kissed you again , tasting himself through your mouth.. you both are disgusting... But you care ?

A/n : sorry for any typing mistake, I'm not editing it I'm sleeping and tired... Thank you for reading, vote if you like,and comment guys if you like 💜 Good night