Chapter 3: New Domino City

On Yuma's field Gagaga cowboy(2500/2400) and with Nova master destroyed Jaden is open for any direct attack.

"I set two card face down and I end my turn so Gagaga attack return to normal. Now its your turn".

Jaden draws on Jaden hands their was Pot of Avarice, Reinforcement of the army and Elemental Hero Stratos. " Game on. Now I activate Pot of Avarice returning my five monsters I draw two cards. Perfect now to finish this I activate Reinforcement of the army and add Blazeman and summon it adding polymerization to my hand and activate it allowing me to fusion summon Elemetal Hero Great Tornado(2800/2200). When this is fusion summoned it halves all the attack of my opponent. The wind hit Gagaga cowboy decreasing its attack to 750. Now attack Gagaga Cowboy. Inflicting 2050 Damage decreasing his life point to 1850 and activate Mask change and summon Elemental Hero Divin Wind(2700/2100) Attack yuma directly.

"Not so fast I activate XYZ reborn. And I special summon Utopia and attach this as an XYZ material and I activate XYZ reborn and special summon gagaga cowboy and attach it as an xyz material. Then activate Utopia effect negating its attack"

"Well I for one didn't expect that well I end my turn."

Yuma closes his eye and does a several back flips and " I am felling the flow I draw. Yes! Now I activate Rank up Magic Astral Force. With by making Utopia my XYZ material I can XYZ summon Number 39: Utopia beyond and by detaching Utopia I target Gagaga cowboy and Utopia and special summon Utopia and I gain 1250 LP" yuma Lp 3100

"Okay now Utopia Beyond attack Divine wind" and knocking Jaden LP to 600

"To finish this Utopia attack with rising sun slash "

The attack hit jaden and Yuma wins the duel.

Joey and tristan and tea with another peoples wearing the same type but different color were standing in front of the big building.

"Yugi we found duelest to come along and they were tring to find a boy named Jaden I think."

Jaden introduced himself to Joey and the others.

"This are my friends Alexis, Chazz and Syruis."

Syruis runs and hug Jaden. "Where have you been we were looking everywhere for you."

"Don't worry, don't worry I'm fine. Anyway where are we going." Just then the card shinned again and got teleported to another timeline.

The place had shinny streets and beautiful park and big skyscrapers and more futuristic than before. Jaden picks him self up walks in front of an old man
"Hi, sorry but here are we?"

"Kids this days they don't know where the go to... He takes a huge breath. You are in the North of New Domino City."

"New Domino City, weird Is this really the future of Domino City?" Yugi asks himself.

"Okay Guys lets find the strongest duelist and duel. I am already hyped up come on Syruis."

"You always say that we shouldn't get in trouble b/c of your hyped up"

"Come on Syruis this is ones in a live time."

"Okay then I, Kaiba, Jaden and Yuma................................ always lets split up try to find strong duelist. The only way to know is to duel." Just like before yuma,yugi and kaiba in addition jaden together and joey chazz and tea the last tristin, syrius and alexis together.

Joeys team

"All right we must duel the first person we encounter" joey suggests and run to a stranger and ask for a duel.

"Are you even thinking? We must ask around for how is the strongest. Then try to find him" Tea suggestion was accepable and more effective so every one agreed.

Alexis team

Alexis was in a duel. Her opponent LP was in a mere 500 point and Alexis was full 4000 LP and attacks with her monster whiping the monster and her opponent LP.

"Okay we wasn't that all good. Hey do you know anyplace we could find a strong duelist you might know."

"So you want a duel. I know come with me." Alexis,tristin and syruiswas lead into an ally. When couple of streat gang boys surronded them.

"If you want to get out of here a life then give us all your cards." One of the gang pulls out a pipe.

"Okay we challeng you. If we win you tell us where we could find duelist and you let us go. If you win well give our cards."

"Okay because you are messing with something you can't. Four of us and you three"

"No..no I can't duel" tristions backs away.

"Okay then four of us and you two."

Yuma team

"This is useless all we have dueled are bunch of losers" Kaiba proudly speaks of himself. By win three consquative duels in one turn kill attacks.

"May be we should ask around" yugi says.

"A man in the shadow walks up to them and offers them a friendly duel."

"I will bet this one too."

"No you have dueled enough for now let me have a go at him." Yugi accept his offer and they start.

Thanks for reading this. to know you enjoyed the story click the like button. I will update soon. And I changed some of their cards to make it little more realistic