Chapter 7: Misterious Duelist

This time all of them was seperated when they reached at Astral world.

Syruis

"Anyone hello Jaden are you there?!" Syruis crys his voice out. He wonders aroumd tring to find any clue in finding the others. Then he saw a man walking straight to him.

His hair color was red hot that cover his hair lay infront covering his eye. The man wore a red straight with a lava design. With the fire in his eye approached syruis
"Hey kid wan'a duel" says the mark woth a wierd smark on his face.

Syruis knew something was wrong. Syruis slowly backed away but the man walked to him. Syruis stembled on a rock. Syruis quickly stood up and runs from the man with all him might but the man was to fast he finaly caught up. Syruis didn't have any choice but to duel.
"S-so you w-nt a d-duel and I will give you one." says syruis
"I am going to beat you up. Action field on Molting Lava." The ground shake the big volcanos rise up lavas stream down from the mountain. The heat rise up syruis was soaking wet with intense tempreture.

"Are you filling the heat? I will begin. I summon Neo Flamvell Drageh(Lv3/1200/1300) when this card is normal summoned I can special summoned a Neo flamvell and I summon  Neo Flamvell Hedgehon(lv3/800/200) and Special summon Neo Flamvell origin by its effect(lv3/500/200) by molten lava effect fire moster get 500 Attack and Those who doesn't possess fire monster get 500 point of damage every end of the player turn. And now I tune my Dragen and origin and Syhron summon Flamvell Uruquizas(Lv6/2100/400)
That isn't all I tune Hedgehon and Uruquizas now meet your demise. Guardian Flamvell(Lv9/3000/3000) this card gain 300 attack for every Fire monster in my grave yard and I have 4 so an additional 1200 making my monster 4200. I set one card and end my turn."

"My tu..r..n" syruis sivering and shaking
"What is the matter kid, frightined."
"Okay I set one monster and one card and end my turn."
"Because of Molton Lava you get 500 point of damage.Well This will be your last turn. Draw... I summon Flame spirt Ignis(Lv4/1500/1200) I can tribut one monster and inflict 100 meaning you get 400 and i tribute Ignis. Then my monster gain 300 making it 4600." Guardian attack his face down monster but it was it was Gyroid.
"Once per turn Gyroid can't be destroyed.
"Well I end my turn."

"My turn I summon Ambulanceroid and I overlay my two Lv3 to xyz summon Dumroid(Rank 3/1200/2300) in defence mode I activate its effect it allow me to special summon a fusion roid regarding its summoning it condition so i detach two to special summon steam Gyroid and Ambulance Rescueroid but they get destroyed the end of the turn I overlay Both my lv6 to special summon Super Vehicroid- speed(Rank6/2800/3000) and in defence mode and end my turn."

"That is it. you get 500 point of damage. Draw prepare to get burned I set the scale from 1-9 and pendulum summon 2 Flamvell Ruler(Lv8/2500/2500) and overlay my two Ruler and xyz summon Flamvell King(Rank8/3500/3000).

Kaiba and Jack

"Wha' happen" says Jack rubing the durt of his cloth.
"I got stuck with an amature. I didn't ask to come here." Says kaiba
"Who are you calling an amature!" Jack annoyed even to be next to him.
"Well if we wanna know where we ar' we have to find the others."says jack.

From a distance a explosion caught their attention. When the reach their they saw two duelist defeating their opponent. Knocked down to their feet and tried to crawl away from them. One of the duelist stomped on them and they disapper.

The two duelist saw jack and kaiba
"Look May! we Just got oursleves a duel." Both of the duelist challange them for a tag duel.

The girl had a short dark blue hair with a mini dress with the same Jacket but with a blue pattern. The boy had the same face and height as the girl with the same kind of clothing with blue shorts.

"Well! I won't back down from a challenge but I won't pair with him even if my live is at risk."says Jack
"Then why won't it be a battle royal the four of us."suggests one of the duelist
"Okay got yourself a duel mate."
"Action field activate Tsunami. Action Duel May why don't you start."
"Thanks Tukage. The pleasure is all mine. I summon Gishki Avance (lv4/1500/1300) I acivate its effect and add one Gishki on the top card of my deck and my monster gets 300 Atk form Tsumani and any Fire monster gets 300 atk decreased. And set onecard and end my turn."

"I will go next" says kaiba. "I summon kaibaman and by offering kaibaman i summon Blue Eyes White Dragon (Lv8/3000/2500) in attack mode and set one card and end my turn.

"I will go next. If my opponent control two monster or more i can special summon Panther Shark(Lv5/1100/2000)and Eagle shark(Lv5/1000/1800) then Normal summon without tribute if i control a water monster Cyber shark(Lv5/2100/2000) by overlying three of my shark i xyz summon Divine Shark(Rank5/2800/2600) by Tsunami its attack becomes 3100 and set two card end my turn."

"My turn I special summon Vice dragon and half the attack and defence.(Lv5/1000/1200) then i summon Creation Resonator. (Lv3/800/600) and tune my vice dragon and Creation to syhncro summon Jewelled Demon Dragon(Lv 8/3000/2000). Then i activate its effect destroying all Atk position monster exept this card." Jellewed effect activate targets and destroyes all the monster when the smoke cleared it only monster destroyed was kaiba both Giski Avance and Divine shark was one the field
"You just destroyed my monster."
"What happened?"
"I activate water barrior when my opponent activate an effect all water monster aren't effected my the effect. So only blue eyes gets destroyed."
"I set one card and end my turn.

"My turn draw and activate Giski Aquamirror and ritual summon by using Evigshki Levianima and Ritual summon Evvigshki Soul Ogre(Lv8/2800/2800) and by Tsumani effect it gains 300 attack making it 3100."
"Then I activate Divine Shark by detaching an overly I can target one water monster and it gains 200 Atk for every water monster on the field and graveyard increasing it by 1400."
"Making my monster 4600 attack kaiba." When the monster attacked kaiba
"Your finished so your next." When the smoked cleared Kaiba was standing and I monster was special summoned in Jack's field.

That's All for these chapter their will be a lot of duels many pair ups if you have any suggestion how should pair up with comment me. I hope you liked it