Bell has morning classes so better wake her up.

I get up and walked out of the office, closing the door behind me. I got back in Belle's room and she is still sleeping. Well it's 30 minutes before our alarm goes off, might as well start my day early.

I took a quick shower and got ready for work. I just wore my shorts and a shirt since I'll help Belle get ready for school.

After getting all ready, I checked her things and then the alarm goes off and time to wake her up. I kneel to her side and kiss her cheeks which had dried saliva from all her drool last night. I wipe it to wake her up and soon, she opened her eyes.

"Daddy.." she groans but then got back to sleep.

"Oh no, young lady. We need to get ready for school. Come on let's wash up." I said, pulling her up and she clutches to me, sleeping on my shoulder.

"Wake uuuuup" I said as I swing her from side to side.

We eventually got to wash up and she wore her uniform and I changed to my suit too. We got down to the kitchen and War is already there, coffee in hand and a table on the other. Scrolling through some documents.

I sat beside Belle, and after a few minutes, Alex came in and sat across from Belle next to War, sitting on the head of the table.

There's something wrong off. Alex was not looking happy. At all. Not her usually fake smiley face that I've grown to hate.

Now she just looks pissed.

War and Belle were talking about the dinner menu for later and not once did Alex look up or chime in.

Odd. Hmmm.. Let's see...

"War? There's two office chairs before. In the home office, can I borrow one? Belle's chair is not that good for my back. I need to work some nights." I said.

At my peripheral vision, I can see Alex looking at me.

"I moved it to the guest room. You can go ahead and use it."

"But I'm using it for when I journal or write my blog." She interjects.

Is she crazy or something?

"Fine." War says with a sigh then looks at me. "Use mine. I don't usually use it anyway. I prefer to work in bed." He says.

"Then why were you working in the office last night?" I ask and I saw Alex' hands ball up.

"Alex was there. Don't want to disturb her."

Huh... So, she is staying with him.

That separate room is just for looks. For formality. But she is staying with him.

"Okay then." I agreed and looked at Belle with her finished up plate. "Do you want more or we can go to school?" I ask her.

"You're driving me to school, daddy?" she asks excitedly.

"Yeah, of course. But I can't get you after class. The driver will have to get you, I work until 6." I explained.

"That's fine daddy, I'm happy you're bringing me to school." She said with a shrug. "I'm finished, let's go!" she said excitedly.

"We'll go ahead." I excused myself to the both of them, Belle giving her Papa a hug and kiss before holding my hand as we leave the house.

🐭War's POV

Alex is fuming.

As soon as I woke up and got to the bedroom to get ready for the day, she's sitting by the bedroom balcony a cup of hot tea on her hand.