She started pacing the room looking like she was about to have a mental breakdown. She was panting as Drac took off his headphones and got up from the bed. Mal grabbed the remote and pressed the off button, once, twice, three times before the TV actually shut off. Then she slammed the remote down and put her hand to her head before her eyes started to glow green again. Drac paused mid step on his way to her as the glowing lasted longer and her hair started to flutter in a breeze that came from nowhere. When it stopped Carlos raised a hand.

"Whoa. Easy girl."

"You think this is so easy?!" Mal shouted at him and passed Drac to stand by Carlos' bed, "You don't have people taking a photo of you every time you open your mouth to say boo! Not that I could even say boo, but, you know. . . "

"I'm sorry." Carlos muttered and Drac walked up behind his sister and shook his head silently telling Carlos it wasn't his fault. Something about the stress was getting to Mal and that was making her magic go out of control. She hadn't practiced with her powers like Drac had, first with his father, now with Fairy Godmother. He wondered if maybe he should start secretly teaching Mal what Fairy Godmother was teaching him, at least to help keep her magic from spiraling since it was so connected to her emotions.

"Carlos, don't you ever miss screaming at people and making them run away from you?" Mal asked exasperated as Drac sat down on his bed.

"You're thinking of my mother. And I was usually on the other end of that so not really."

Mal turned to Drac looking at him over her shoulder. She held her hands out like 'really?' and he shrugged. Apparently it was only the two of them who were having homesickness. Jay, Carlos, Evie, they all seemed to have the Auradon thing handled. Drac had it down pretty good too but there was still a small piece of him that felt like something was missing. He wasn't at the level Mal was at but he sympathized with her.

"Oh, hey." Carlos said setting his laptop aside, standing up and remembering something, "Did you bring it?"

"Bring what?" Drac asked standing up again to see what Mal was pulling out of the pocket of her dress. But before he got his answer the door creaked open and they all turned to see Chad Charming sneaking in. He shut the door softly and turned, then froze when he saw them all staring at him.

"Hi." He said already sounding guilty, "Just came to use your 3-D printer. Won't be a sec."

"How did you get a key to our room?" Carlos asked.

"Oh I printed it off last time I was in here. Uh, you guys were sleeping." Drac and Carlos exchanged a glance and Drac let his eyes flash green silently asking Carlos if he wanted him to take care of Chad. Carlos shook his head before Chad went on with his excuses, "Look, I just. . . your printer's so much better then mine. And you installed these hacks and everything runs so much smoother then mine –"

"Out!" Carlos pointed to the door, "Now."

"Fine." Chad pouted and turned to the door.

"Chad!" Carlos called making him turn back around.

"What? Hmm?"

"Leave the key." Carlos said, his tone implying the 'duh'.

Chad put the key down on the table before Drac muttered under his breath, "To the floor you lose your grip, bunch right up and make him trip."

The carpet did as he spelled it to and when Chad turned and took one step to the door the carpet made a little bump which he tripped over. Drac snickered as Carlos looked to him looking like he wanted to scold him while Mal was staring at the floor daydreaming again. Chad tried to get up gracefully before he fixed his shirt and stormed out the door.