part 13 "the elevator game"

•time skip, next day•
I was preparing for the movie premiere, our whole cast was invited.
i kinda didn't wanna go since the interviewers will ask me about my relationship with jack and i really don't wanna talk about it.
i mean if i said that everything is perfect i would be lying i don't even like him.

and while i was preparing i came up with a plan.
i putted on the provocative dress only to mess with jack, as he was coming to pick me up for the event.
we would be attending it as a "couple"
i finished my hair and makeup and texted jenna.
she said she is going with mason so that leaves me only with jack.
what a bummer.

i wait for mason to leave so i could mess with jack when he gets here.
and after 10 minutes i hear jack coming in the house, i went downstairs.
i was still wearing a provocative dress.
I am obviously not going to the event in this dress but it's fun to mess with him.

when he saw me his eyes widened.
"what the hell are u wearing?" he says while scanning my body.
"a dress" i said, i acted dumb.
"you are not going to the event like that go change" he ordered.
i smirked since my plan was working.
"no, i don't think so" I said.
"y/n i'm serious go change" he repeated.
i leaned in closer to him.
"or what?" i said.
"you don't wanna find out" he made it clear.
"maybe i do" i said leaning even closer.
his eyes widened again as he watched my every move.
"stop coming closer" he said, i saw that he was kinda tempted.
i leaned in as i let our lips only touch before pulling away just in time,but to my suprise he pulled me back in and we started making out.
his hands were all over me while we were kissing.

i let him kiss me, i don't even know why i did that but i didn't feel like pulling away, until he did.
he was breathing heavily when he looked at me.
"i- i don't know why i did that" he admitted.
i didn't said anything as i kept looking at him, shock still on my face.
"y/n we are gonna be late please just go change" he said.
i nodded my head as I headed upstairs to change.
this wasn't a fun game anymore.

I quickly changed into my real dress as i went downstairs, we went into his car and the whole car ride was really silent.
i didn't have anything to say to him.

when we arrived he putted his arm around me so the paparazzi would take pictures.
i went along with it as i smiled for the pictures.
after a while we separated and interviewer asked me for an interview.
i said yes and he started asking me questions.
the questions were obviously about jack, which i hated.
"for how long have you two been together?" He asked, holding his microphone.
"for two weeks now, and honestly i'm really happy with him" i said while faking a smile.
he kept asking me questions about jack and i replied to them.
it was all fake,my smile, my answers.
but the kiss made me feel really confused.
that was a feeling i couldn't shake off for some reason.

jenna came from behind me as i was still being interviewed.
i hugged her tightly and she joined me in the interview, it was a relief when she joined me because if she didn't he would keep asking me questions i didn't wanna answer.
after the interview we made our way to the red carpet to take some photos.
we took some photos with the actors too.

i avoided jack the whole night because i was still confused, he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it also.
the night ended pretty soon, jenna and i were in a total rush as we kept taking photos and doing interviews, we didn't have a time not even to drink a water,
and it wasn't even our movie premiere.

we made our way to the mason's car since we were going home together.
I didn't feel like going with jack.
when we came to the car jenna realised she forgot her bag, so i said i'm going back to find it.

I got back in and the paparazzi's wouldn't leave me alone, they kept taking my pictures and yelling at me to pose.
i quickly grabbed jenna's bag and made my way to the elevator.
I got in the elevator and before it could close someone stopped it.
when the elevator opened again i saw jack standing there, looking at me.
"you were supposed to wait for me!" he said.
"didn't feel like going with you" i repiled.
"what? don't do this bullshit right now y/n we were supposed to act like a couple and you kept running away from me all night!" he yelled.
"well maybe if you didn't freaking kiss me it wouldn't be this confusing for me!" i yelled back.
and in that moment the elevator stopped.
we were stucked there.
"great! now i'm stuck here with you!" he yelled.
i kept pushing the "help" button on the elevator but it wasn't working.
he looked at me for a sec before looking away.
"so now it's my fault that i kissed you? you were playing with fire y/n" he suddenly said back.
"i don't even wanna talk about this now" i said in a rushed voice.
"fine, suit yourself" he said as he leaned against the wall, looking directly at me, not looking away for even a sec.