The first attack (part 3)

"what's your favorite scary movie?" ghostface asked me on the phone.
"um i don't know"
"come on you have to have a favorite what comes to your mind?"
"um halloween"
"halloween ? I like that one"
"what's yours?"
"that doesn't matter rn the only thing that matters is the question
i'm about to ask you"
"so what's the question?"
"which door am i at right now?"
"what?" My face turns into a worried expresion as i wait for him to continue talking.
"Come on you are not stupid there is only two doors in your house"
"i-"
my hands starts shaking as i dialed the number of police.
"i wouldn't do that if i were you, the police won't be here in time before i end you"
"what do you want?"
I say in a shaky voice.
"let's play a game, you get the questions right you live, you don't get questions right you die it's simple"
"okay" i say trying to keep him distracted as i call the police.
he asked me simple questions about horror movies, but at the end there was a question about horror movie i didn't watch so i didn't knew the answer.
the ghostface break in and started chasing me around the house, i throwed things at him but dude didn't
even seem to flinch.
i finally fall and he caught up on me as he got on top of me.
he moved his knife up and down, and then the police sirens started going off, so he ran away.
"and cut, that was perfect!"

i hate working with jack, he is always so good to people at set but so mean to me.
like this morning he bought everyone from set coffe, and he pretended like he accidentally forgot mine.
and when we do scenes he acts like everything is fine ughh i don't like him.

that was actually it for today, i finished filming for today, they needed me for the opening scene.
at least i don't have to look at his annoying face for the rest of the day.
The cast wanted to meet up to celebrite our first shoot but i couldn't make it today since i'm going out with my old friend the one and only "Noah Centineo" we filmed the movie "to all the boys i've loved before" i gotta admit i had a huge crush on him during all 3 movies.

but he always saw me just as his sister.
we haven't been in contact for so long.
and this morning he saw that i am filming "scream" so he contacted me, asking me for dinner.
maybe but just maybe, tonight he doesn't see me as his sister.
maybe tonight is my time to shine.
the dinner is at 8 p.m. but i'll start getting ready at 6 p.m. so everything will be perfect.

by the time i got home it was already 4 p.m. so i took a shower, and did my hair.
i layed down for a bit, trying to get some rest. And i feel asleep.
i heard knocking on my door as i looked up to see who it was, confused, all sleepy.
at the door were jenna and madelyn.

"girl what are you doing it's 7 p.m.!!" madelyn yelled at me for falling asleep.
"i woke up early this morning let me have 5 more minutes"
"um no, you have a date with noah centineo you have to get ready!" jenna yelled at me.
"oh my god you are right" i said as i got up from my bed and straight to my makeup.
"don't worry we will help you bae" mads said, trying to make me feel better for oversleeping.
"what i would do without you girls" i said as i gave them a big hug.
"wait where is my brother?" i asked them.
"he is with jack.." jenna answered.
"i didn't need to know that god.."

we found the perfect dress for me to wear, and we matched the makeup with the dress so everything would be perfect.
I was always a black dress girl but this time jenna and mads convinced me to wear white dress.

•the outfit•