Learning about the truth

Start from the beginning

Kei -"Temme ,  what hell do ya think ya doing kiyotaka, haa"  she thought ,while her one hand was in the mid aid, twitching to beat someone, watching sakayanagi who is still on kiyotaka's lap, sleeping sometimes snuggling him, watching this kei's

Kei -"Temme ,  what hell do ya think ya doing kiyotaka, haa"  she thought ,while her one hand was in the mid aid, twitching to beat someone, watching sakayanagi who is still on kiyotaka's lap, sleeping sometimes snuggling him, watching this kei's ...

(look this is how kei's face reaction is, author doesn't know how to put it in words and thus decided to show a pic, if some one could tell me how to write these expression then it would be helpful for me in the future , of course the photo doesn't belong to me)

Other Class students calmed down and were now again focused in the matter at hand

Kirito -"Let's begin the next video now shall we"

"So, you didn't run away, Suzune. You came," said Ryuuen.

Everyone was astonished after this one line, what was happening when was it that it happened several questions were rising in their brain

Ibuki -"What the hell are you doing now ryuuen"

Ryuuen -"kukuku, this is going to be too good, I will even get to enjoy her thoughts of that time" he said

ishizaki -"What does that mean ryuuen-san"

Ryuuen -"Just as I said, don't you remember the real plan was and when I said I got obstructed"

Ibuki -"So it's that time huh"

Other Classes weren't able to understand what video, which event and what is happening anymore, so they obviously asked questions

Nishikawa -"What in the world are you showing us now, atleast tell what event it is"

Kirito -"Oh sorry I forgot I needed to tell you about it, Well this is happening after sports festival ended and everyone went back to home, that's all"

Shibita -"Sports festival, we were the ones who won that event didn't we"

Chihiro -"Yeah and that was thanks to ichinose-san help and her leadership"

Ryuuen -"kukukuhahaha, idiots you won because no one was competing in that exam to begin with, you won by default"

Sakayanagi -"Fufufu, you shouldn't say things like that ryuuen-kun, that's the only event they won, atleast let them enjoy that"

Ayanokoji -"If you are up then how about giving me a rest arisu"

Sakayanagi -"No I am not done yet, no I think I will never have enough of this, let's stay like this, it's comforting"

Sakayanagi wasn't giving up on her position and ayanokoji was tired, how many video's has it been since sakayangi has been resting her head on ayanokoji's lap and even then it's still not enough, smug loli is selfishly greedy

Kanzaki -"What do you both mean by us winning through default"

Ryuuen -"let me ask you who were you against in sports festival to begin with"