Learning about the truth

Start from the beginning

Sudo -"Do you think this was how ayanokoji felt when we were shouting at him" he said in low voice to ike

Listening to this ike's eyes widened as if he hit some realisation but after few more seconds he said

Ike -"Why will you bring him up again" he asked

Sudo -"No reason, never mind" he said while looking downwards as sudo was about to change topic ...

Ike -"I don't know..... he ..I think I should apologize to him later when this is over" he said in low voice

Sudo -"Really?"

Ike -"Yeah, I mean we are getting this treatment and I can't even retort since I was in the wrong but........ he got that treatment when he didn't did anything wrong ......." he said

Sudo -"Hmmm, let's apologize after this is all done" he said in a low voice

And so sudo and ike after facing for themselves how it awful this feels, decided that they will apologize for their behavior and then they will deal with their own mess after that, both of them didn't say anything, just sat there in silence.

Class D girls were and boys were now separated and thus began new ideas of torture in authors brain.........

Class D girls group chat

Onodera -"I knew from the start of the year that they both are disgusting"

Nene -"They should just die"

Mii-chan -"I don't think all the boys are like that" she wrote

Satou -"That's right, hirata-kun and ayanokoji-kun aren't like that"

As mii-chan read this she became happy and puffed her out chest thinking that her future boyfriend  is so good ,now the question is, who is she refering to...... Ara.....ara .......ara ara ara....

Random girl class D -"What do you think hirata-kun"

Yeah hirata was in their group since he is uh.....good boy

Hirata -"I don't know, I am confused" he wrote, in reality hirata was just fed up with all this and tired

Onodera -"What do you think about all this kushida-san"

Kushida -"Oh..sorry I was just thinking something"

Nene -"I think we should give her some time alone, kushida-san always talks to everyone and so now learning that she was talking to someone like them must have taken a hit on her"

Satou -"Yeah I agree"

Meanwhile in Class D boys group

Okitani -"Because of those two idiots our class unity is now even more worse"

Miyamoto -"Right, now what should we do like this"

Hondou -"tell us something hirata"

Hirata -"For now we shouldn't say anything and wait for girls to calm and then we start to build our relationship again"

Kushida -"Yeah I also think hirata-kun is right, I will also try to talk to girls about letting you guys have some chance "

Okitani -"kushida-san, you are really so good, thank you"

Other Class D randoms -"Yeah, thanks kushida-san"

All the while these events were happening

Kei -"Temme ,  what hell do ya think ya doing kiyotaka, haa"  she thought ,while her one hand was in the mid aid, twitching to beat someone, watching sakayanagi who is still on kiyotaka's lap, sleeping sometimes snuggling him, watching this kei's blood was boiling so hot that some blood even got evaporated ..........