IX

I wake up to someone brushing my hair with their fingers, I open my eyes, it's Daniel, with a smile on his face, I lift my head and kiss him.

"I'll go brush my teeth and wash my face" I say and he nods, I get up, get dressed and run to my room "had fun last night?" Carlos says playfully and I chuckle "yeah keep it a bit lower next time, we couldn't sleep all night" Charles says and I scoff.

"Jealous, huh?" I say with a grin on my face "nah, just sorry about Daniel" Charles says and I tsk "why would you be sorry? I keep him entertained" I say ironically "because you're going to disappear, like you always do" he says and I roll my eyes and walk away.

I get in my room and then to the bathroom, Adelina is showering "morning baby" I say "a simple morning? Isn't it a good morning for you?" She says sarcastically "yeah, not very good for you I can guess" I say "I barely slept all night, why the fuck are you so loud?" She says and I chuckle.

"Why you got turned on?" I ask her sarcastically "very turned on, and jealous" she says sarcastically and I chuckle, I start my morning routine by brushing my teeth.

"So was it good?" She asks me "why would you think I couldn't keep my mouth shut?" I say and she scoffs "oh this nose can do magic" she says and I chuckle "I didn't get to ride his face bro" I say "only his dick" she answers and I burst out laughing.

"I saw Carlos and Charles, they were saying that I was very loud" I say "yeah they were probably up all night, jerking off" she says and I chuckle.

"Get out I want to shower" I say and she groans "you feel all dirty and sweaty, did he cum all over you?" She asks me and I scoff "I sadly can't tell you that" I say "so he did?" She says and I scoff.

"I'll tell you every single detail, if you get out of the shower" I say "alright alright baby girl" she says.

***

We spent the rest of the morning, me showering while I tell her last nights adventure and now I'm packing my bags, we're leaving for Austin in a few hours.

I'm incredibly excited, my sister is going to be there, I haven't seen her for a little while and I've missed her a lot, I have no idea how I made it out without her this far, we obviously talk all day and night but that's not enough. I have to tell her all the tea from face to face.

***

It's been a few days and it's been pure bliss, going around Austin, meeting hot cowboys, hearing about my sister's drama, but holidays are over, it's Friday morning and you know what that means.

I'm ready to go to the track, I spent last night studying a bit, but not anything crazy, just some basic stuff. I'm heading to the track with my sister and Adelina.

I got my sister a free pass for the garage and she's watching from there, practice is starting in 30 minutes and I'm preparing everything, I know I'm doing too much work but it's better be safe than sorry.

I'm stressing out because I can't find my notebook and I'm making a mess while I'm trying to find it "bro you won't believe this, I just saw a video that says that Christiano was seen with Helene" my sister says as she bursts into the room.

"What the fuck? With his ex? Didn't they break up like ages ago? What's going on with you two" I ask confused "people are saying that they were seen together and we're supposed to be in a secret relationship bro" she says and I sigh.

"Tell him I'll go beat him up" I say sarcastically "I don't think you can, he's a professional boxer Sere" she says and I scoff "and he thinks he can beat me? Bring him down to earth girlie" I say sarcastically and she chuckles.