V

"You did amazing today" Daniel says with a smile and I smile back "I was very anxious" I say and he chuckles "it's not like I'm going to judge you anyways, I know you're a rookie babes" he says and I smile.

"Thank goodness I have a nice driver to talk to" I say and he chuckles "also you don't have to spend all day researching" he says "I wanted to make sure everything would be alright and I wouldn't mess up" I say.

"Yeah I know, but don't do that in Austin too, you don't have to do all that" he says and I smile and nod "okay okay" I say and he smiles.

"What's your zodiac sign?" He asks me "I'm a Libra, not the best of zodiac signs" I say "oh when is your birthday? I hope it hasn't passed" he says "October 20th, in Austin" I say "woo, so we're going to have a party?" He asks enthusiastically.

"I don't know yet, I'll see what I'll do" I say and he nods "so, you got a boyfriend?" He asks with a playful tone "nope, not really" I say and he smiles "sad, I wanted to hear about your love life" he says and I chuckle.

"There's no tea to be spilled" I say and he sighs in disappointment "how so? I mean you could have a pretty boyfriend" he says and I chuckle "I'm just not looking for something serious, I'm focusing on my job for now and if anything comes up it's fine but I'm not searching for a man" I say and he nods.

"At least not for something serious, if it's something like, hookups and shit, I don't mind" I say and he nods "yeah me too, I don't want something very serious, but I wouldn't mind a situationship" he says and I chuckle.

"Exactly!" I say, totally agreeing with him "what's your zodiac sign?" I ask him "I'm a cancer" he says and I smile "Adelina is a cancer" I say enthusiastically and he smiles.

"That's why we're a great match" he says with a grin on his face and I chuckle "probably" I say and burst out laughing, for no reason, it happens quite often, I laugh very easily.

He's parking the car and then walks out and opens the door for me, I swear I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't wait for him to open the door for me, but I love it when they do it.

We're walking to the club, a bit distanced from each other, so no one can jump into conclusions in case we're being filmed or something.

We enter the club and head towards our table, most of the drivers are here and some of the wags, Adelina is also here, she hasn't seen me yet, she's not looking my way.

I go behind her and squeeze her ass with one of my hands and the other one slips around her waist, going down her belly, she turns around about to slap me and then just smiles once she sees me.

"I thought you wouldn't come" she says with a wink and a smirk "I thought you'd stay at the hotel and have fun" she says to my ear and I chuckle.

"How did you get here earlier than us?" I shout at her ear "maybe because we weren't playing around at the hotel" she says "or maybe because Lando was driving like crazy" I say and she chuckles "Carlos was driving, smart ass" she says and I chuckle.

She passes me a glass of vodka with red bull, I don't really like vodka but I'd like to get a little tipsy after a long hot weekend here in Qatar.

"Nice win today Maxie" I say as I side hug him, I love calling people weird nicknames and making fun of them, as long as it doesn't annoy them.

"Flawless as always" Daniel says and Max chuckles. It's been a little while of dancing and singing, taking pictures and videos when Daniel walks over to me and gets my bag from the couch, I walk over to him to see what he wants.

"I'm looking for my phone" he says and I nod "how does my hair look? Disgusting?" He asks me while he raffles it "no it looks fine, how's my hair looking?" I ask him "beautiful, but even if it looked bad you'd look gorgeous either way" he says and I chuckle, finding myself slightly blush.