When ishan notice the bandage on shubman's hand ,he takes his hand carefully " are you mad shub?? Ishan asked him angrily

" yes just for you " shubman said looking at his eyes directly.

" i hate you ...i hate you....i hate you shubman gill wait i will drop you to the airport again and you can go i don't care " ishan said angrily sulking and trying to leave from shubman's grip.

Shubman holds him lightly not wanting repeated his mistakes. But still his grip is strong.

Shubman kissed ishans forehead and looked directly in his eyes, cares ishans left cheek and said

"Naseeba de lekh koi mod nai sakda,
Hove rabb te aitber koi tod nai sakda,
Sache pyar ta milde ne naseeb naal,
Lakh chah ke vi kise naal rishta,
Koi jod nei sakda.......

Ishan blushed hard after hearing this
" but still you deserve punishment for this" ishan pointed at shubman's hand.

" may has te has te mar jaunga ...tu bol tho jara ekbar" shubman said after kissed ishans hand.

Ishan place his hand on shubman's lips and smacked his head " don't say this things"

Suddenly ishan got an devil idea, he makes a serious face and said " shubi you know today is my wedding....so we have to go now"

Hearing this from ishan shubman's light face got dull he forced a smile and said " is that all you want "??

" yes aditi and others are waiting for me, i want you to stay in my marriage" ishan said smirking lightly.

Shubman looks outside from the window and nodded his head, ishan come back to his sit and start driving.

" now it's my turn ' ishan thought in his head. Ishan grabs his phone and informs shubman's parents.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached ishans house ..virat, rohit, ishans parents are surprised to see him. Then aditi came with a proud smile on her face.

" ishan tho tum shubman ko lane gaye the? Ishans dad said awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Yes dad he's trying to leave without attending my wadding..! Ishan said

Ishan goes to aditi and asked " did you arrange the extra Serbany?? Aditi nodded her head. Ishan smiled

Shubman looks away after seeing them together . Rohit comes to him " did ishan forgive you??

" maybe " shubman said looking at virat who don't make any eye contact with him.

"Maa and pitaji i wanted to tell you something " ishan said

" yes bolo beta" ishans mother said.

" ishan looks at aditi and said " not here just come with me " ishans parents looks confused a little but still followed him.

After they leave aditi goes to rohit and said something quickly .rohit raised his eyebrows " cheeku come here "
Virat goes to him without looking at shubman.

They are talking something shubman don't understand..but sometimes virat looks at his face.

Shubman is just standing there don't know what to do. " shub " he hear a voice from behind he turned and sees his family also here.