Chapter 1

Clockwork(Xavier): Who's Kang the Conqueror
Me: Only the most dangerous criminal out there
Thanos: he makes me look like a good guy
Mark: Agreed

Meanwhile, wherever Kang is...

Kang: I will finally have what I want
TVA official: you are under arrest and will be reset if you don't comply
Kang: Hmm, let me think... no
TVA official: prepared to be reset
Kang: I don't think so

Kang then brutally kills the TVA official, and this action gets the attention of the multiverse justice force

????: Ok, that was too brutal
????: Yip
????: Multiverse, what do we do?
Multiversal: Intervene! Before it's too late

So then, the Multiverse and his men set out to find Kang. Meanwhile, elsewhere, another dark force has arisen from the darkness, and old foes rise again as well a long forgotten legendary race. Meanwhile, back with our group, they were about to deal with a threat from the 2012 Avengers movie. Can they survive the onslaught, or will they perish?

Me: where the fuck did the raiders come from
Thanos: don't worry they are with me
Me: excuse me! What did you just say
Thanos: they're with me
Me: Ok, good

Ironman: What do we do now
Me: Well, let's just see who we have

They then look at a monitor and see something interesting

Ironman: Is that my kid?
Me: Yes, Tony, it is
Tony Stark: Wow

Morgan Stark was a lot of things: medical genius, daughter of Ironman, inventor, lover of many academic pursuits, fighter, diplomatic, but she was not a hero.
Heroes died, like her father, saving millions of lives despite being a person meant for greater things.
She wasn't a hero. She was a realist... yet at this very moment, they needed a hero.

"Morgan!!" Uncle Peter yelled, pushing her into the portal as Galactus, the World eater, slowly destroyed earth. "I'm sorry, kiddo."
What use was being a medical genius when the world wanted her to be like her heroic father at a time like this? Why were there black spots in front of her eyes?
She uses the telepathic link to the nanites to cover her body in a suit...time felt slow as she gasped, watching as uncle Peter speared to the ground by the celestial's minions...he gives her his iconic 'everything is OK' smile...

"Uncle-Nooo!!" She felt herself scream in terror as he left her sight.

She felt her chest constrict despite the endless amount of oxygen being fed into her suit. The abyss of the vacuum of space strained the protective suit...an empty nothingness that she could only try to decipher but still could never understand.

Only for the Abyss to answer back...

"What is it that you seek?" a cloaked figure appeared before her.

What's the point when her world was gone? Her father taken before she could intellectually understand why, the endless struggle of people wanting her to be something akin to his legacy, the hero that saves the day...

"I want nothing." she answered wearily, "There's nothing that you can give me..."

The cloaked figure chuckles.

"You...amuse me" the figure crooned, "Death is too cheap like this especially on one of my favorites...I'll send you to your world, well...not the one you lost but before it was lost."

Morgan did not understand...

That's when everything went wrong.

"Wait-

An instantaneous light appears blinding her.

Anticipation...

What are weird feelings for her to have as a lady death hovered over one of her newest patients... a feeling she had never felt for so long.

"Doc!" one of the soldiers yelled as they brought another critically wounded solider inside the infirmary tent.She puts on one of her surviving nano-tech glasses and examines the patient with a solemn look

"Multiple contusions, internal bleeding!" she calls out, "Hand me some morphine! My nanites can handle the rest!"

She places the bug-like sentinels into the wounded man's injury after administering the morphine; everyone stands in aside as the woman works with narrowed eyes.

"Once the procedure is done, I need a full report on his recovery, E.S.Y." she speaks to the AI within her bots. The soldiers gasped in shock as holographic images appeared in front of her. She flicks them to the sides; the doctors, nurses, and patients in the infirmary treat it with awed indifference, getting used to the miracle worker daily destroying set standards of their worldview.

The countdown appears, making her sigh in relief; the nanites were already stabilizing the patient, monitoring the healing capacity. The soldiers in the regiment thank her profusely, which she ignored continuing with another patient.

"Don't take it personally, boys..." The head doctor tells them, "She probably lost someone in this war and is dealing with it in her own ways..."

It was an excuse that Dr. Watt Smith had to say every time she rudely ignored the many thanks sent her way; in reality, Ms. Sam Bell was a cold individual who hated mingling with people who weren't either doctors, nurses, or commanding officers. A woman with a short european bob and weeary eyes whenever given the chance to rest; even then, she was cataloging the injuries within the tents.

"Sam, you have to stop ignoring

"Dr. Watt, please pass the stethoscope." She only had eyes for the patient, hand out gesturing for the tool. He sighs, handing her the item. She pats the mans chest, listening to the man's heartbeat. "There's a slight murmur...E.S.Y, Create a list of possible countermeasures and monitor him."

She widens the holographic screen, tsking in distaste.

"Now that i have your attention...as i was saying before, your lunch break was an hour ago." he sighs, "And please, stop ignoring the soldiers. They get a morale boost from seeing you in action."

She hums only to turn back to her work.

"I'lll eat later." she says absentmindly, "What did you actually want to talk to me about?"

"Mr. Stark keeps insisting that you join him and Dr. Erskine in the labs." he says dejected, "You can't hide in the tent forever..."

She snorts, a funny way to show she didn't care about lady-like pursuits of their society.

"Watch me." she says solemnly; if she was going to be stuck in this universe, at least she'll live it in her own terms.